Giveaway {Winner Announced!} Win the ZOTAC GAMING GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER Twin Fan!

Page 29 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 31, 2020
Visit site
I'm working my home work in my desk and play some game too, is kinda borring coz there's one i can hav to play together but i still stay in home, stay safe guys

Mar 12, 2020
Visit site
Trying to keep myself busy. Lots of spending time with family, cooking, exercising, and video games. I'm currently making my way through Pillars of Eternity for the first time.

Apr 13, 2020
Visit site
I’m on my third week of fighting this covid-19 virus. My lungs still feel badly bruised, my chest feels like an elephant is sitting on it, my body feels like it was hit by a semi. And it hurts like hell to breathe.
On the positive side, I’m not in the hospital. And I hurt a little less than last week. I’m on my way to recovery slowly but surely.

Reactions: MHaag
Apr 13, 2020
Visit site
I've been staying busy playing games with my Zotac Amp Extreme card. And by folding@home! Unfortunately my card is starting to wear down and not performing as good because I've worked it so hard over the years!!!! So I could definitely use and would love to be able to replace it!!

Apr 13, 2020
Visit site
I am working from home and as if I am not sitting in my office chair enough I have started gaming again in the afternoons. I am spending time with the family in the evenings.

Apr 13, 2020
Visit site
I deliver products and services to essential businesses like bakeries so I’m still working. I do try my best to practice as much social distancing as possible and take every precaution possible. When I am off work I really enjoy gaming with my two teenage boys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts