Giveaway {Winner Announced!} Win the ZOTAC GAMING GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER Twin Fan!

Page 28 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 10, 2020
Visit site
I edit videos for a living and our company had us bring our stations home for the quarantine. It's pretty nice to have a more powerful tower and more monitors to work (and maybe play) on.

Apr 10, 2020
Visit site
Persoinally I'm still playing video games like I always have, raiding in WoW (just did a BWL practice speed run at ~38 mins, not amazing but pretty good for a practice run with 3 last-minute fills and like 5 people without world buffs) and playing Valorant since I was LUCKY AS MESS enough to get a key fairly early and would absolutely love to be able to upgrade my GPU since it's a 960 which is good enough but definitely getting to the point that an upgrade is needed!

Mar 30, 2020
Visit site
Taking advantage of this time home to catch up on home projects and most importantly games I bought during steam sales but haven't played yet.

Apr 10, 2020
Visit site
How ive been spending my time at home is on my computer playing my favorite games. All because i finally got to build my own pc. and i’ve been playing minecraft, csgo and other games i really like

Feb 14, 2020
Visit site
I am playing resident evil 2, witcher 3, far cry 4 and some other games which i hadn't played before(multiplayer battle royales too) and watching netflix.

Apr 10, 2020
Visit site
Even though I still have to work under the current conditions, when I’m home, the majority of my time is spent at my desk. Adding more power to my pc would be lovely! Even tho I’d probably continue to save up for upgrading anyway🤷‍♂️

Apr 10, 2020
Visit site
First of all good luck to everyone entering! i'm keeping busy by going thru my long list of never played steam games aswell as playing apex legends and valorant beta

Apr 10, 2020
Visit site
I would love put my hands on that beauty, my current 1060 is getting old here. I've been working from home for the last few weeks, its been tough with family around, my little one is constantly on my arse, but there is beauty in it. When the house goes quiet finally i can sit back and play some games, i'm about to get and play The Outer Worlds i'm aching for some rpg feel until cyberpunk hits the shelves. I hope everyone is doing good and healthy, keep it up for a little longer! #stayhome

Apr 11, 2020
Visit site
Keeping busy by practicing digital painting, and traditional art. Gaming as well maybe the best time to get skillful and join a pro league!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts