Giveaway {Winner Announced!} Win the ZOTAC GAMING GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER Twin Fan!

Page 23 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 12, 2020
Visit site
Good day all ( I will not say good morning because of time zone differences lol)
I was in the mood for some FPS so I was playing Medal of Honor (2010) and Medal of Honor Warfighter.
I would really like to catch up with Call of Duty (since Infinite Warfare, I think) but require a really hardcore GPU that can play anything that needs a GPU with at least 2GB memory

Feb 11, 2020
Visit site
Well, let's hope at least this year will bring me something good except sorrow!

I'm keeping myself busy by signing up on every f***ck***ing giveaway is alive on internet...

Apr 6, 2020
Visit site
Still working from home, but sneaking in the occassional game of RE3 when I have time. Great way to experience it since I didn't get to as a kid, but the RE2 remake feels more fleshed out so far.

Jan 30, 2020
Visit site
I was already basically a hermit so not much changed. Still working on completing some of my spreadsheets for several projects and playing old games since I haven't bought anything new in ages.

Apr 6, 2020
Visit site
Im spending my homequarantine time playing some quality gaming.. doing every night some hard exercises to keep my body in shape. Trying to eat healthy and that is so much of my time.
Peace!

Apr 6, 2020
Visit site
I'm gonna be implanting myself with RFID chips, tinkering with my Proxmark3 and ripping up disgusting 16 year old carpet and painting the concrete floors!

Apr 6, 2020
Visit site
Staying home having good fun looking for giveaways and there you go! Good luck to everyone and thanks PCGamer and Zotac for the chance to win new GPU.

Apr 7, 2020
Visit site
I’ve been working for my brother’s farming business trying to get some money to save up for my first ever gaming pc build, this would be an awesome GPU to win

Apr 7, 2020
Visit site
Well, since i've been made jobless by the pandemic, I've been spending my extended time at home gaming more, wishing I had Mount & Blade Bannerlord, and doing copious amounts of college work.

So ya, fun times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS