Giveaway {Winner Announced!} Win the ZOTAC GAMING GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER Twin Fan!

Page 21 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 1, 2020
Visit site
I am happy that I can do all that "Digital" tasks that were pending since ever, such as sorting all phone contacts, checking the Cloud to delete old files, delete all duplicate files and picutres in my system, starting encypting hard drives for security, getting rid of old CD and DVD, deleting old emails etc... I have years of work!

MaddMann

A nerd that found his place
Community Contributor
Jan 17, 2020
Visit site
Entering the contest is super simple:
  1. Sign in to the forums or create a forum account.
  2. Comment on this thread (without quoting the original post) and tell us how you're staying at home and keeping busy.
  3. Sign your username in our giveaway widget to confirm your entry.

Thus far, I have not gotten to stay home much. In fact I have been working more than ever. Here at AWS things have gotten rather busy with everybody using the internet way more than normal =P

However, weekend plans are Mount and Blade II

Mar 13, 2020
Visit site
At home from day 1.playing few games like gta v, fortnite, cs:go. really wish to play more games but mostly require better GPU and they are alot expensive so a little bored

Jan 15, 2020
Visit site
I'm at home all time, i don't leave at all for anything! I'm reading books for 2 hours, playing w/ my PC for 4 hours, playing board games for 2-3 hours, doing my exercises for 1 hour a day.. Keeping healthy and safe

Mar 30, 2020
Visit site
Still working while trying to keep the kids focused and get them going on remote schooling. A little Warzone at the end of the day brings a little sanity back to me.

Apr 3, 2020
Visit site
Ive been attempting to get new(ish) games to run on my $20 school surplus crap desktop...I7 3770 + 16gb ddr3 but no graphics card so i dusted off my old 1gb 5770 that reluctantly runs quite a few games still but its time to retire it to my old mans tower to replace the ancient hd 3870 512mb.

Apr 3, 2020
Visit site
Well how i been keeping busy at home, i have been working on my college class, an was packing up things to move to a new house. I could use the graphics card, since im running a evga 1070 superckocked

Thanks for this chance

Mar 31, 2020
Visit site
I work with developmentally disabled adults, so I'm considered an essential worker and I still go out several days a week, but on my days off I play games on my PC and watch movies and hang out with my wife.

Mar 14, 2020
Visit site
I don't know what to do this past few weeks because of the quarantine, so I started to plan to build a gaming PC because my laptop is kinda boring, I can only use it to study, do school works and playing games in low quality graphics. And until right now I am busy for listening in online lecture, doing online task, and playing video games like as usually do. So this might be a good one if I win this price, it will lessen the expenses for buying a graphics card.

Apr 4, 2020
Visit site
Used to play Paper Magic but since that's not gonna happen anytime soon, I've been revisiting old games and discovering new games thanks to sales on Steam, GOG, and Humble

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS