Giveaway {Winner Announced!} Win the ZOTAC GAMING GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER Twin Fan!

Page 22 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 4, 2020
Visit site
Still going to work at Best buy. Just spending way more down time playing video games than ever before. And playing with my dogs. Basically anything I can do to not go stir crazy while cooped up in the house.

Mar 16, 2020
Visit site
Staying home is really helping me with getting better at fortnite . Putting more time it . Just wish i had a smoother experience with a better rig :(

Mar 15, 2020
Visit site
I stayed at home stuck playing games, watching videos(gameplay, game reviews, hardware reviews etc.) while making sure I keep healthy and clean . I keep myself busy by being updated to the news outside and enjoying my time to play games.

Jan 15, 2020
Visit site
At home most of the time anyway so not too disrupted yet, luckily, but I do have a little more free time to work on my backlog so at the moment I'm finishing off Dishonored 2.

Feb 10, 2020
Visit site
I still need to go in to work, telecommunications industry, have to keep our networks online so people can work from home and stream while sheltering. But when I'm home, I'm getting time to finally finish the Divinity: Original Sin 1 & 2 games

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts