Giveaway {Winner Announced!} Win the ZOTAC GAMING GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER Twin Fan!

Page 24 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 5, 2020
Visit site
I've been playing more games to catch up, but also trying to take care of my wife who is a Paramedic Firefighter. She's been fighting the virus head on, and I'd love to get her PC an upgrade.

Apr 7, 2020
Visit site
To keep busy I'm usually playing games on my PC but to remain productive I do a few chores around the house. I still have classes via zoom but I try and learn from other stuff too so I don't lose too many brain cells.

Apr 7, 2020
Visit site
Greetings from Mexico!

With all the things that are happening right now, I am working from home, so, I kinda have a normal week, but I have more time to play games, make some exercise andplay my drums! It has beenan interesting change to my everyday activities.
I still have many pending things to do (games need to be played, books need to be read) but I will find the time!

Apr 7, 2020
Visit site
My life hasn't really changed much aside from my courses being taught online. I'm either coding for my computer science homework, playing video games or messing around in Ableton to learn the software. I'm huge musician, but I'm not studying it since it is something I can learn easily since I have the passion.

Feb 11, 2020
Visit site
A lot of the time I'm looking for RGB and form factor GPU 10 series or below boards. But I could put this particular 2070 to work sure!

Apr 7, 2020
Visit site
I'm a high school teacher so I'm having to work regular hours everyday in my home office making lessons and replying to student emails. Since I'm stuck in my office Monday-Friday, I've been keeping Steam open and having 20-minute Doom 2016 sessions in between Google Hangouts and emails.

Apr 7, 2020
Visit site
I'm just finishing up my classes online. Not gonna lie, I like not having to show up to my bio lab session. I have just been studying or playing animal crossing since this quarantine started.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS