Giveaway {Winner Announced!} Win the ZOTAC GAMING GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER Twin Fan!

Page 32 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 12, 2020
Visit site
Since the outbreak of this disease I have started working from distance from my home via our company network and keeping my children safe not letting them out to avoid contact with suspicious persons.Although ,it is boring to stay at home but it is the safer way to keep your family safe.
#Stay at home

Jan 13, 2020
Visit site
I am fortunate enough to work from home during all this madness. After work I have been gaming as much as possible.

Currently playing Resident Evil 2 Remake and loving it! As well as some Animal Crossing and Golf Story, among numerous other games.

I live with my girlfriend, we have been cooking a lot and taking walks most days. Trying to exercise at home too. Mainly watching movies at night and also reading a lot too.. going through LOTR right now

Apr 7, 2020
Visit site
Working from home with 4 kids. I'm pretty much coding from 6:30am to 5:00pm, break for dinner then some freelance work. Occasionally Rarely, I have a little time to game but work has ramped up since the stay at home orders.

Apr 13, 2020
Visit site
I’ve finally starting to feel a little better now. I’ve been laying in bed watching movies and other TV series. While my body and lungs heal. Every little task still takes all my energy.
Stay Safe Stay Home
Thank you
MysteriousRedhead

Apr 13, 2020
Visit site
Gaming is my only real happiness in life ever since my spinal cord injury. My entire life as I knew it was over. It’s been six years and I still don’t recognize my life now. What I do know is video games have made my life livable. The only time I feel happy and full of joy. Is when I’m playing video games. I don’t know where I’d be without them.
Thanks
MysteriousRedhead

Apr 13, 2020
Visit site
I’m running out of good free stuff to watch. I hope I’m better soon. Because I’m going crazy with not being able to do anything else right now. I hope they come out with the vaccine sooner than later.
MysteriousRedHead

Apr 17, 2020
Visit site
Nothing much has changed since I work from home. I mostly been working on some indy game design ideas that I'll continue working on throughout the lockdown and after.

Mar 18, 2020
Visit site
Playing games, eating and sleeping as usual an hour feels like years and days are all feeling the same. Grateful for being part of this community and thnx for giving me a chance to join in your raffle.

Since we're in a home quarantine, I decide to play the games that I always wanted to play. Like the World War Z, Just cause 4, LOL, MotoGP and more.
I decide to improve my gaming skills and my knowledge in gaming.
Stay safe everyone and let's play games all day long!

Feb 12, 2020
Visit site
I reinstalled Dark Souls 3 and played it again for god knows how many times now and it's as good as I remember it to be. I have also been trying to get back to painting.

Apr 18, 2020
Visit site
I still work due to the fact I work security in a health care facility for seniors so any spare time off work I spend with the family and playing Division 2! Thanks for this great opportunity to win this beastly card! ♥

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts