Giveaway {Winner Announced!} Win the ZOTAC GAMING GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER Twin Fan!

Page 33 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 18, 2020
Visit site
Really hope to win this and upgrade from my Zotac AMP! 1060 6gb... Playing Modern Warfare and would love to test the ray-tracing on it without melting my framerate!

Apr 19, 2020
Visit site
I got kicked out of work for quarantine! Sitting at home with my wife and children now! My daughter is 6 years old and my son is 1 years old. I play with kids when my wife cooks to eat. Playing computer games when my wife plays with kids! I 'd be happy to win! All of good luck! Thank you!

Apr 19, 2020
Visit site
Oooh, well I get a bunch of time to spend farming plastoids and stuff to build meself my own Railjack in Warframe. Super HYPED since Empyrean came out. Also just roaming around in AC Odyssey, you know, inciting war here and there. A 2070S would make 1440p look so much nicer :)

Apr 19, 2020
Visit site
I've been spending the time since getting furloughed returning to my YouTube channel and spending more time and effort on my videos than I did before. Also spending time with my pup who is very happy I am home all the time even though I was mostly home before that anyway!

Fingers crossed I can win this!

Apr 19, 2020
Visit site
Writing reviews as the freelancer & sparing processing cycles when After Effects is not going mad, for now, we'll see what will happen tomorrow. I might win this giveaway, who knows.

Feb 12, 2020
Visit site
Recently, I bought a 55" QLED TV, so I don't stop watching 4K HDR movies! I hope to win this Zotac GPU in order to test some hardcore pc games in this TV! Good luck everyone! And... stay home!

Apr 20, 2020
Visit site
Working from home every day of the week now and playing some Half Life: Alyx. Like another commenter I am changing more diapers than ever and spending more time with the wife and kids.

Apr 20, 2020
Visit site
Working from home during the week.
Evenings and weekends have been filled with Warzone Plunder, Animal Crossing, Trance music, jigsaws, Marvel MCU rewatch, baking, cooking, and fighting the urge to eat everything in the house.

Apr 20, 2020
Visit site
I'm excited to join this community, thanks for the giveaway guys ! And hello to everyone!!
Working from home as everyone else, and studying my CS course. Plus gaming , I'm currently trying out Valorant , it's so addictive.
Remember guys stay home stay safe , and have a great day.

Apr 20, 2020
Visit site
To burn time during the quarantine i've been working on a few honey-do list items and gaming. I finished DOOM Eternal, knocked Hellblade off of the backlog, while playing EFT, a little PUBG, and a coop Total War Warhammer 2 campaign.

Apr 20, 2020
Visit site
Well, I’d like to say I’ve kept my schedule quite consistent. I’ve been blessed enough to wake up, getting my schoolwork done, working out and do a little bit of gaming on my PC and PS4!

I now work from home, or at least try to with my 2-year old daughter running around now that daycare is closed. I definitely don't get my 8 hours a day in any more, but I try to make up for it by working a bit extra on the weekends (although that too hasn't been going as well as planned).

Whenever my daughter goes to bed and my work for the day is finished, my wife and I usually play videogames together, often online with some of our friends if they're available. Mostly Civ V or Stardew Valley, as my old desktop computer can't handle much more after its video card died.

Apr 20, 2020
Visit site
Staying at home for this long is getting hard even for an introvert person like me. I am basically trying to stay awake most of the day. Gaming helps a lot though

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts