Giveaway {Winner Announced!} Win the ZOTAC GAMING GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER Twin Fan!

Page 31 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 16, 2020
Visit site
Daily home office keeps me safe I hope - only online meeting with friends keeps the social contacts mostly intact.
I've rent a root server for all of my gaming buddies to keep them together playing games with the rules and persons from the group.
Problem is - I cannot really join them - as always the admin has the weakest hardware XD.

Apr 16, 2020
Visit site
would like to win....... went to portugal because of work and then got stuck here because of the covid 19 ....... had to build a pc to game to pass the time..........

Feb 15, 2020
Visit site
I don't have chance but i will try i bought an rx570 on 05/2019 and until now i complet my pc the surprise is my rx570 is broken and its covid-19 so i can't send it for rma

Mar 12, 2020
Visit site
Stangely, I'm NOT playing games, lol. I finally got Folding @ Home running on my main comp and it's been running 24/7 since. It turns out that when both CPU and GPU jobs are running it's a great time to adjust cooling/db output. So I've been playing with airflow and sound -proofing. Good times.

Feb 13, 2020
Visit site
I actually am not working due to COVID-19. I work at a call center but we do not have a work from home setup from my company. So, I'm just here in my home doing nothing and earning nothing as well. I have an incomplete build which will exactly fit right into this GPU. The setup that I currently running is FX-6300 and GTX 1050Ti which I will be upgrading my processor soon to Ryzen 5 2600 after COVID-19.

Apr 8, 2020
Visit site
I am keeping my self bussy during this pandemic by watching movies doing research on gaming pc builds and graphics cards i am currently buying parts to put one together really hyped about this all im missing is the gpu some ram sticks also i am doing research on what type of gpu will i need for cyberpunk 2077 really excited about that game asides from that keeping an eye on the pandemic to conclude this is what im doing by far thank you for your time God bless

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts