Giveaway {Winner Announced!} Win the ZOTAC GAMING GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER Twin Fan!

Page 20 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 11, 2020
Visit site
Like every other day ,sitting in front of my pc either playing video games (this days i'm playing the punisher 2005 game) and watching series (just finished the boy and the punisher ,now watching preacher) and reading comic books

Mar 14, 2020
Visit site
I usually go out with friends around 4 times/week but to prevent Covid-19 from spreading I haven’t meet them for 2weeks already and still counting. I just stay at home and play online games and ofcourse I expect a high end GPU for my PC so I can stay more comfortably and wish covid-19 to end very soon so we all can go out again like normally!
Let the world heal guys, stay at home, please.

“Virus doesn’t walk, it’s us help them walk. If we don’t go out, then the virus will not spread and will die eventually. It’s that simple.”

Apr 2, 2020
Visit site
I'm enjoying putting together both an APU build with a 3400g and a Streaming/Esports build with a 1600af. The Zotac 2070 would look perfect vertically mounted in the esports focused build. Besides that I've put in close to 400 hrs of CSGO since the lockdown began and will continue.

Plz consider an esports enthusiast create a streaming build worthy of

Reactions: muzaleo
Apr 3, 2020
Visit site
I'm trying to play and stream on my PC. I'm also working from home since they sent us home and trying to workout since I can't go to the gym. But, hopefully I win this to cheer me up! :)

Mar 12, 2020
Visit site
While this lockdown is still implemented here, I usually play games but I cant really play other games that I usually play because I only use my laptop and it cant run most of the games I play. I usually play LOL right now.

Feb 11, 2020
Visit site
I must say I really suck at keeping myself at home. Mostly because of work but our country's rules and regulations are not as strict as well.
I know I'm not a good example of law abiding citizen :(

Jan 30, 2020
Visit site
Currently without a job, I'm doing some editing and translation of news or entertaiment video on social networks. A powerful Gpu would be helpful!

Feb 11, 2020
Visit site
How I am staying umm... It's kind of boring since I do not have a PC fast enough to support the Call of Duty: Warzone but still I can play games enough the ones that I want though and I am excited about this giveaway😍

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS