Giveaway Win the Cyberpunk 2077 Collector's Edition from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 53 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 21, 2020
Visit site
Hey I am a Xbot. I played witcher 3 and cyberpunk on xbox one x but now I am starting to transition to pc gaming once parts are back in stock :(. I have witcher 1 on gog but my first purchase will be cyberpunk so I can enjoy the CDPR games at their best.
-M0RGUR

Dec 21, 2020
Visit site
My first purchase also had the largest number of titles I've bought in one go. Here it goes: Medal of Honor: Pacific Assault, Red Faction Armageddon Path to War, Prince of Persia: The sands of Time, Far Cry, Tom Clansy's Ghost Recon, Psychonauts, Icewind Dale 2 Complete, Prince of Persia: Warrior Within, Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones, Medal of Honor: Allied Assault War Chest, Neverwinter Nights 2 Complete, System Shock 2, Red Faction 2, Red Faction, Risen, Risen 2: Dark Waters, Grim Fandango Remastered, The Suffering, The Saboteur, Star Wars: Dark Forces, Star Wars Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II, Star Wars: Jedi Knight - Jedi Academy, Star Wars: Jedi Knight - Jedi Outcast, System Shock: Enhanced Edition, Risen 3 Titan Lords - Complete Edition, Firewatch, Braid, Red Faction: Armageddon, The Suffering: Ties That Bind, Overlord II, TRON 2.0, This War of Mine: Complete Edition, Red Faction Guerrilla Re-Mars-tered.

Dec 21, 2020
Visit site
I just recently discovered GOG because I finally bought a gaming PC (yes with the age of 26, I am a little late but I am enjoying it :)) I already played the Witcher 3 on Switch, so the first game(s) I purchased were the Witcher, the Witcher 2 and a Cyberpunk preorder

May 28, 2020
Visit site
Looks like it was some bundle that included Ultima 4 and Beneath a Steel Sky.

(Though I'm not sure how we were supposed to wort our Librarys by purchase date, instead I did it through the orders history).

Dec 21, 2020
Visit site
Looking forward to playing :D My first buy on GOG was Heroes of Might and Magic III, but I got Neverwinter Nights Diamond for free before I bought it

Last edited:
Aug 5, 2020
Visit site
Never bought a game on GOG. But the first free game I claimed on GOG was the Witcher 3 when they gave it to anyone who had it on another platform and just connected that platform to GOG.

Dec 21, 2020
Visit site
My first redeemed game on GOG was Teen Agent which was free. My first purchase, however, consisted of these games (I still have the email receipt!):
  • Descent + Descent 2
  • Descent 3 + Expansion
  • Freespace + Expansion
  • Freespace 2
  • Battle Chess Special Edition

Dec 21, 2020
Visit site
Cyberpunk 2077 Is my first GOG purchase. I wanted to support CDPR directly, and in fact, CP2077 was the title that made me become a PC gamer. I'm a huge fan of the cyberpunk genre, so I had to be totally prepared with a high end PC for this game! I like GOG's UI, so I'll probably be sticking with GOG from this point moving forward.

71 hours into CP2077, and I still haven't completed the main story! It gives me the same feelings I had when I got my first gameboy color, and pokemon crystal. My first rpg. It's a good feeling, and duly noted cause this is the first game to bring back that feeling of joy from when I was a kid. I couldn't be a happier camper.

Dec 21, 2020
Visit site
My first GOG game purchase was the Witcher 3, after playing it on Xbox, i fell in love and needed it for PC as well. Cyberpunk officially marks my second purchase, and most likely wont be my last. im so hyped and ready for the DLC to be teased!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts