Giveaway Win the Cyberpunk 2077 Collector's Edition from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 51 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 21, 2020
Visit site
My first GOG purchase was Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Fathers. Really wish I held onto that crazy big box it originally came in. I still have the comic book it came with but it got a little trashed when my apartment flooded. Would love to get hold of this Cyberpunk Collector's Edition. Loving the game so far.

Dec 21, 2020
Visit site
system shock 2 was the first game I got through gog, think it was a gift code but I've gradually used the site more since I made an account and drm free is a good selling point in the modern games economy

Dec 21, 2020
Visit site
I can't really see the dates I got, but my first ever 4 games on GOG were: Tyrian 2000, Teenagent, Beneath the steel sky and Lure of the Temptress... What can I say about it? Well... That I love adventure games! (Even though the first one wasn't a classic adventure game from back in the day).

Lure of the temptress was the first ever adventure game on the Commodore Amiga 500 and thus, I HAD to have it on the PC.

I'm sure Cyberpunk 2077 will be a awesome adventure as well !

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS