Giveaway Win the Assassin's Creed Valhalla Collector's Edition From PC Gamer and Ubisoft!

Page 5 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 10, 2020
Visit site
While I would love to think of myself as the Warrior that would conquer all, my job is one that requires a lot of diplomacy when dealing with customers. So I would probably be the one who was diplomatic. Then when diplomacy fails, PILLAGE THE VILLAGE!!!!!!!!!

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I'd be a conqueror, even though I'm against violence, I'd take their land if they won't give it to me......I mean, it's not like I won't be giving them the chance to give it up without fighting.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
Assuming this would be real life: I would be a fair leader. I would try to be on good standing with all the other tribes, and try to understand their point of view on matters. My goal would be a peacefull coexistence, and a world in which everyone can leave together in peace, and where a "class" doesn't really exist. If anyone however would try to mess with me and ruin my efforts, I would crush them into the ground if I must. An amry of my own would exist, but they are not to wager war, more like "Peace Keepers" in case someone tries to attack. I would never intentionally start a war, instead relying on a nice meeting to talk about problems. Of course I would go to war if I have to, to protect. More so I would stand by my men in battle, at the front line. Because a leader should not hide behind his men. He should show that he is ready to fight. And to die. For his kingdom. For it's people!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS