Giveaway Win the Assassin's Creed Valhalla Collector's Edition From PC Gamer and Ubisoft!

Page 18 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 15, 2020
Visit site
I would definitely try to be as diplomatic as possible. A lifetime of tributes is gonna be a much bigger payoff and far less work than singular raids will be.

Dec 15, 2020
Visit site
I'm sort of both as a Viking Leader. So If I feel like brandishing my axe, I conquer. And if I'm not up for pillaging, I deal with diplomacy. Depends really on how I feel or upon the situation. There are no rules for a Viking!

Dec 17, 2020
Visit site
I would be the worst Viking Leader. I'd try to be diplomatic, but I'm almost positive the negotiations would end up with me in tears. I would be usurped almost immediately, and it would be the best thing to happen to the clan.

I best identify with the guy at the yule festival who let the cows free because one of them looked at him funny.

Reactions: Fiery
Dec 17, 2020
Visit site
Honestly, I would be diplomatic.

I think there's more stuff you can do with allies than raiding every single village/city or moasteries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS