Giveaway Win one of three Assassin's Creed Valhalla Gold Edition Keys from PC Gamer!

Page 19 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 5, 2020
Visit site
Maybe a safe pick, but AC2 is still the best for me. It's a HUGE improvement on AC1 and kept the momentum going perfectly.

And who can forget uncle mario?

Mar 2, 2020
Visit site
For sure Black Flag is my favorite AC game hands down. Before it was released there was a real shortage of pirate themed games out there and Black Flag really picked up the slack. The best thing I like to do is replay it in the dead of winter because the setting really makes you feel like you're in the Caribbean.

I'm looking forward to Valhalla because I loved the direction the AC franchise took with Odyssey and I'd like to see more of that RPG stuff in the newest game. And like Black Flag there's not a whole lot of really good Viking themed games out there. I just rewatched The Last Kingdom so I've been wanting some good Norse action.

Nov 6, 2020
Visit site
Assassins Creed 2 is easily the best out of the bunch. From the recent trilogy - Origins stands out as its way more polished comparitively. Assasssins Creed Valhalla looks promising as Norse Mythology combined with AC style gameplay is a pretty solid duo.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
My favourite Assassin's Creed game was Odyssey simply because Ubisoft took a leap of faith (get it?) with the franchise and tried something new by adding great RPG elements to the gameplay. Also by allowing players to pick if they want to play as Kassandra or Alexios, the game became more of a personal experience for me as it allowed you to make a choice affecting gameplay from the very start of the game.

I'm looking forward to Valhalla as the Nordic mythology is one of my interests and I love to see it being presented in video games like God of War and AC: Valhalla!

Nov 6, 2020
Visit site
I really like the idea and concept. Though it took me some time to get over the evolution more recent games like origins and odyssey had, I really like those games now and think this one is gonna be just as amazing.

Nov 6, 2020
Visit site
It is and will always be Assassin's Creed II with Ezio. I still have it on my pc and I play from time to time just to listen to that beautiful ost it has.
Black flag was fun too, i didn't love it but didn't dislike it either.
After that I didn't have the pc power to play the games and even though i do have a decent pc now i won't be playing the old games.
Looking forward for this one, i don't know if i'm going to be able to afford it (thnx corona for getting me kicked out of my job :) ) having "more important matters" to pay for first. Being able to pay for Internet acess is a bless x)
Will I win this? Probably not but it's cool to be able to share with people i guess x)
Have a good day/night everyone :D

Nov 6, 2020
Visit site
I really like Assassin's Creed 1. It was the first one I've played. The world setting, the people you meet along the way, the unprecedented gameplay style, everything.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
It's hard to name one AC as a favorite, as I personally grew up playing all of them, but I have to say Assassins Creed II, watching the huge gameplay leap from the first one, and Ezio grow up, go through all the stages of loss and grief over his family's death, and grow up and shape to be one of the greatest Assassin's is always something that is going to stick with me.

Also shoutout to the mini-movie Assassins Creed Embers for anyone who wants to watch the conclusion of Ezio's story to the day he dies.

Nov 6, 2020
Visit site
My favorite assassins creed has always been brotherhood, there was just something so cool about roma and building your own order you could use in fights.

May 29, 2020
Visit site
The AC game that will always have a special place in my heart is AC Brotherhood, when you started being able to build your own Brotherhood of assassins, i've always liked the thought of that.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
Assassin's creed Black Flag has to be my favorite, Just sailing arounf the map stealing from ships and singing shanties was amazing when it launched and still is today. Valhalla might take the cake because of my unending love for vikings

Sep 25, 2020
Visit site
AC: Origins, easily. Bayek was a wonderful character, and I really felt for the guy. Just doing his best with a really horrible situation. And despite being a walking murder machine, he always took time to pet the kitties or help the kiddies. It was a perfect reboot to the series.

Nov 6, 2020
Visit site
My favourite assassins creed was "Black Flag" up to this point. I am looking forward to be playing the new game in a new era and also vikings are always cool :)

Nov 6, 2020
Visit site
Assassins Creed Odyssey, loved the location, was a better version of the Origins, that i liked very much. I look forward to play AC Valhalla expecting a better version of Odyssey with Nord Mythology/History.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS