Giveaway Win one of three Assassin's Creed Valhalla Gold Edition Keys from PC Gamer!

Page 18 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 5, 2020
Visit site
Odessy has been my fav AC game to this point. I'm really looking forward to Vahalla because the Norse mythos is something I'm really interested in.

Nov 5, 2020
Visit site
My favorite ac game is unity, because it is the first ac game l played. I loved it because of the parkour system in the game, i never even fast travelled i just ran across the map for everything. I am really excited for ac Valhalla because of the viking aspect being added and the new choice system will be way better than odyssey.

Nov 5, 2020
Visit site
My favorite Assassin's Creed game was actually syndicate. I got it as my first Assassin's Creed game for free thanks to the Epic Games stores' weekly free game handouts. This game introduced me to what is probably one of my favorite franchises.

Nov 5, 2020
Visit site
I loved Assassins Creed games since the first one came out. Altair was my childhood favorite video game character and I was always inspired by how cool he was. Even though the newer games are breathtaking themselves; thanks to Altair, my favorite is the first game.

May 4, 2020
Visit site
Black Flag would be my favourite. It just felt like they had really developed it.

Have picked up odyssey a little while back & am really enjoying that for the same reason (didn't play origin)

Nov 5, 2020
Visit site
Black Flag is still one of my favorites games of the last decade. I loved sieging forts from my ship and sailing the Caribbean. I can't wait to explore England in one of my favorite time periods!

This to me is a tough question. It comes down to the era. Everyone loathes AC 3 but i loved that era so i considered that and black flag to be my favorites of the series. With Valhalla, i love Viking lore so that might shoot right to the top!

Nov 4, 2020
Visit site
I like Odyssey because the open world and that it is getting closer to a RPG and I can't wait for this one that is coming up they are going to the more RPG and I like those types of games that is why also I have played all assassin's Creed game a couple of times an they are fun I just can't wait.

Nov 5, 2020
Visit site
Black Flag and Origins were my favorite! I absolutely loved those games. But Valhalla.. That's going to be something else entirely, I mean, is there anything cooler than Vikings?! No way! Okay, MAYBE dinosaurs, but it's a really close call. I'm so super freakin' excited for this game it's insane! Can't wait to raid England and explore all the amazing stuff beyond. Odin is with us, SKOL! See you all in Valhalla!

Nov 4, 2020
Visit site
I think I really enjoyed Odyssey because the Greek mythology is a really good place to build a nice story, and having it blended with historical mments like the last battle of Leonidas was insane. Looks like Valhalla is going this way too, and I'm really waiting for it to come out in a few days

Nov 6, 2020
Visit site
Hey there assasinos my best part of the game ıs the fırst one the master assasin called Altaïr ibn La-Ahad and why ı wanna play vallhalla caouse of ı wanna do ıt LEAP OF FAitH again ...
anyway Everythig is true nothing is permitted :D !!

Last edited by a moderator:
May 30, 2020
Visit site
My favorite game from the Assassin's Creed series is Odyssey which represents Greek civilization
I am looking forward to playing Assassin's creed Valhalla because I am a fan of the Viking civilization, so I loved this game and am excited to play it.

Mar 31, 2020
Visit site
My favorite was Black flag it was the game I enjoyed playing a lot and I finished the game too.I still love black flag a lot
The ships were one of my favourite parts in the game ,I loved fighting with man 'o' wars
and also the harpooning and stuff it was so awesome.

I hope the sea and stuff gives this game a feel of black flag.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS