Giveaway Win one of three Assassin's Creed Valhalla Gold Edition Keys from PC Gamer!

Page 11 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 4, 2020
Visit site
My favorite Assassins creed game is Assassins creed 2. I fell in love with the franchise when I played this game and it has become a sort of a tradition for me that I play this game every year at least once. I am looking forward to playing Valhalla because it brings back the AC dream team!! Ubi has promised that it won't disappoint older fans and so far what I have seen looks promising with the returns on The Truth like a puzzle and that mystery element.

Nov 4, 2020
Visit site
My favorite AC is probably Unity! I love how Ubisoft adapted all of the most remarkable points of the French Revolution, the combat system of the game also is great (the best in the series so far), obsviouly the story isn't that great but is not that bad, it's a good Assassins vs Templars story (that's something I really miss on recent games of the franchise). Also, I really liked the idea of Ubisoft trying to create a new "Assassin's Creed 2" (an awesome game too, by the way) with Unity (Just look at Arno at the beginning of the game and the structure of game's introduction, it's really similar).

And, because I'm a huge fan of AC (played all the games until now) I'm very hyped for AC Valhalla. I LOVE Norse mythology, the norse period in history is my favorite of all and I would be happy to be born at that time, I just love it so much.

Last edited:
Nov 4, 2020
Visit site
The best Assassins Creed game for me is Origins. It amplified a total new game mechanic and experience. I had so much fun with it. Im looking forward to Valhalla because of the vikings settings. Its so mysterious and interesting to gain knowledge about the their lives etc. Good luck to everyone

Nov 4, 2020
Visit site
For me, it was Origins. This was my first AC game, yet I can surely say that it is my favourite so far. I chose to play it because of the location, ancient Egypt is one of my favourite places in history, and the game provided the feeling and atmosphere very, very well.
Although I skipped Odyssey - since as far as I know and saw, Odyssey is the exact copy of Origins regarding gameplay -, I'm definitely looking forward to play Valhalla, because - yet again - the location, age and style it is set in is really my taste :D

Nov 4, 2020
Visit site
One of my all time favorite AC games is Assassin's Creed II
I love the ambient musics of Venice & Florence, Environment's vibes, Main story, Tomb Hunts, Ezio & literally every single side character!
I finished this game more than 8 times & i still would love to replay it every now and then.

Besides AC2, I played every single AC title (including Java versions, PSP, PSVita, Nintendo DS) and loved all of them, Invested more than 500Hours into Origins & Odyssey Combined (Purchased the gold edition for both games) And now i'm more interested in Valhalla than any of the previous titles for multiple reasons.
First: It feels different. It seems like a more deeper experience now.
Second: I love England, Scandinavia & Vikings!
Third: The main hero (Both versions of Eivor) are more interesting than Kassandra to me.
Fourth: I have a feeling that this game has the best story since AC2.
Fifth: The graphics are gorgeous!

P.S: I have entered the giveaway before making this post, Am i still eligble ?

Last edited:
Reactions: RaYZ360
Nov 4, 2020
Visit site
Heyy I'm a gamer from the Philippines and the first Assassin's Creed game I played is AC Bloodlines on the PSP. Since I love the game so much I bought the novel versions of it up to AC Origins Desert Oath. My favorite to death AC game would be Black Flag. Actually, I learned all about it through a gamer streaming andafter a few momths, I never thought my parents would give me an xbox 360 and play AC. It has such freeing environment and it makes me feel like I'm the one exploring in it. The game equipment really feels authentic like the people at Ubisoft dug the ground for artifacts or something 😂. I'm very comfortable with the fighting mechanics of it. I'm not even scared if 20 enemies came at me hahahaha. I like how the side quests and collectibles were developed and coordinated as those help you explore the hardwork of the devs on the environment without getting bored. Even though it's also story about pirates, the plot flow really stuck to me and I cried a bit at the ending 😭

Nov 4, 2020
Visit site
I'll join most of the people here and say that 2nd one was the best one for me.
Ezios story is still one of my favourites, so it only makes sense I'll choose the one where it began.

Nov 4, 2020
Visit site
Definitely Odyssey.It left me with a great gaming experience, and it's one of the games I played over and over again in 2019.It inherits the basic gameplay of the previous game, Origin, and builds a huge world with new mechanics and concepts. Odyssey, with unprecedented grand scale and unique angle of view, showing the magnificent appearance, ancient Greece naval battles, and selectable characters, makes the gameplay become a luxury.
Assassin's Creed Valhalla, apparently takes the essence of Odyssey and further refines the open-world RPG, while also appealing to me with the Vikings' background.

Nov 4, 2020
Visit site
AC Black Flag overall, Edward Kenway is my favourite Assassin, followed closely by Ezio and AC 2, with Syndicate and Origins a joint third

Nov 4, 2020
Visit site
The first Assassin's Creed will always be my favorite. I still from time reminisce about the teachings and trials given by Al Mualim, and growing from a reckless rebel, into mature Assassin and teacher with Altaïr. The story, the mechanics, the graphics.... I loved everything about that game. It was a true turning point for me in gaming, and paved way to many of my favorite games of all time ( AC: 1,2,BH,Re,3,4,Unity,Origins,Odyssey), and has been a staple of my gaming library for the last 13 years. Even with the new diverse changes, I still look forward to EVERY Assassin's creed game, and now I am looking to Valhalla to continue that.... FOR ODIN!

Nov 4, 2020
Visit site
I'd have to say the favorite would be Origins just because of being able to explore ancient Egypt. There are probably other games I like more for either the gameplay or story, but Egypt as a world really did it for me. I spent countless hours just exploring every nook and cranny and the fact that the same team that made Origins is responsible for Valhalla is what really makes me excited. I'm all about the setting when it comes to AC games so a game with vikings and norse culture is extremely enticing.

Nov 4, 2020
Visit site
Assassins Creed 4 Black Flag is my favourite. I love to play open world game like assassins creed series becasue besides playing I also learn the old culture, people, their way of living, historical places etc. Roaming around the world and enjoy the environment which we never see but it possible on games. Black flag is my favourite because i can ride a ship and go anywhere i want, do pirate stuff etc. and learn more about pirate life. My favourite place is Havana. Excited for Assassins Creed Valhalla to play as eivor to roam the world and learn more about their viking age.

Nov 4, 2020
Visit site
I'm sure that the same Ubisoft team that delivered AC Black Flag, will give us another groundbreaking game that will advance the way Assassins Creed is played. The new combat system looks engaging, which is unusual for an AC game. The quest revamp looks sooo much better than Odyssey's clutter. I see quantity and quality in this game!

Nov 4, 2020
Visit site
Odyssey is my favorite so far, the vastness of the game world and ancient Greece setting just hit it home for me. The story and characters are top notch and there's a lot of funny side missions that are definitely underrated.

Nov 4, 2020
Visit site
My favorite assassin's creed game is the first one of all, Assassin's Creed. It has an excellent story, an endearing character and lays the foundations for the universe of the franchise, I love it because here they introduce us to the fight against Templars and assassins and the more progress is made in the story, it leaves us wanting to know more, without To mention that here we play Altaïr Ibn-La'Ahad, a legend, we also see his evolution over the course of history and it also has an emotional value for me because it was the first game I bought and the one I enjoyed on xbox 360.

Nov 4, 2020
Visit site
It has to be Assassin's Creed 4. This gane came into my life at a time when I really needed something new to play. I had never played AC before it and I decided to take the gamble and go for it. And its still to this day one of the best games I've ever played. The story, gameplay, naval combat, map were all phenomenal. And I will admit I did cry at the end. Its a true piece of art.

Since I have played every other AC and love almost all of them.

I am probably the most excited for the story in AC Valhalla because I LOVE Norse mythology. To see that put into a big open world game will be incredible. And to see the assassin's truly make a full return after odyssey will be amazing. At least I hope 😊

Nov 4, 2020
Visit site
I remember thinking Assassins Creed III was my favorite but after pondering a bit I've come to the conclusion that 2 is still my favorite above all else in the series. I appreciate the direction the series has taken and the improvements they've made along the way but I miss the underlying connections each game had with one another as well as the general focus on stealth and parkour. Don't get me wrong I've loved the new titles and can't wait to see Valhalla in person. My girlfriend especially. She is the biggest AC fan I know and Valhalla looks to be exactly what she's hoping for.

Nov 4, 2020
Visit site
Assassin's Creed II is my favourite because it is the one that got my into the series and the setting was just beautiful. Scaling the buildings in that game just cannot be beaten. The fluidity of the combat was also very enjoyable and made me feel like a badass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts