Giveaway Win one of three Assassin's Creed Valhalla Gold Edition Keys from PC Gamer!

Page 12 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 4, 2020
Visit site
Assassin's Creed 2 as of right now for sure. I began with the original game, and while I still love it and it holds a special place in my heart, 2 was just the perfect sequel. Following Ezio from his birth, to his arrogant teen years, to finally becoming a wise adult and learning the values of the creed, it was beautiful. Incredible soundtrack by Jesper Kyd, who is also returning for Valhalla, improved mission design from the first, awesome parkour and exploration, it's one of my favorite games of all time period. I'm looking forward to trying Valhalla because it seems like it's finally a slight return to form after two RPG games.

Nov 4, 2020
Visit site
I would like to start my words, I skipped some of the titles of this franchise, Unity and Syndicate. My favorite among the rest is Assassin's Creed II that is also a part of the strong and impressive saga. I believe the second game is also a turning point for gaming world with its lively and beautiful setting. That world setting had a huge impact on my education life during university.

Now about Valhalla, even I think Ubisoft creates a weak storyline with it's refurbished AC games that starts with Origins, they are doing really a great job creating exact era with it's culture, cities, landscape and living world. They did a better job at Odyssey than Origins. As I'm studying historical cultural spaces in games, Origins and Odyssey really helped me through my studies that they are great sources to show and study them as an urban planner. Valhalla makes me really excited after I watched Darby McDevitt's beliefs and cultural values video about AC Valhalla.

I tried to keep it short and clear. Thank you for both PCGamer and Ubisoft for this giveaway.

Have a nice day,

Kahoarawy.

Nov 4, 2020
Visit site
I love and have played all of the Assassins Creed games. It's hard to say, witch one is my favorite. But I have to say Origins because I love ancient Egyptian history.

Nov 4, 2020
Visit site
The first Assasin's Creed i played was the first with my cousin when i was 10 or 11 years old. Since then i played almost every game of the franchise. Although there are better "episodes" then others, my favourite is Asssin's Creed: Origins cause the immersion in Egypt is amazing and so on. I would love to play Valhalla cause i love the vikings mood and history.

Nov 4, 2020
Visit site
My favorite AC it's the first one. The atmosphere and immersion I felt back then was nothing short of breathtaking. I look forward playing Valhalla because I love getting immerse in diverse times of our story and ac games is one of the best ways to do so, in this case in the amazing time that was the viking era.

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I've played every mainline AC game and I still love the series. After Origins and Odyssey I'm really looking forward to the implementation of vikings and Norse mythology in the AC series.
My favorite AC game remains AC2, the story of the game (and the whole Ezio trilogy) has been the best of the whole franchise. And I do miss the stealth, plotting and assassination focus of the older games over the open-world RPG orientation from the latest games.

Nov 4, 2020
Visit site
AC Black Flag for sure but Odyssey is a close second. Story of BF is a bit subpar but the naval battles are *chef's kiss*. Also I think Kenway is one of the best main characters beside Ezio and Kassandra.

Nov 4, 2020
Visit site
I don´t play entirely an AC since Black Flag (my favourite with II) and the vikings theme and mythology seems to be a great excuse for my return to the saga.

Nov 4, 2020
Visit site
Assassin's Creed II is the first one in the series that I played, and it has been also my most favorite one. I think the game has lost it's theme since Origin, and the story keeps getting weaker since Desmond's death. However, I still want to try AC Valhalla to see where the story will go.

Nov 4, 2020
Visit site
God I've been really enjoying odyssey recently. Something about getting on that boat full of dudes and ramming into enemy ships fulfills some primal urge in me and I love every second of it.

Nov 4, 2020
Visit site
My favourite AC game is definitely Origins, I loved the world and the changes from Syndicate, but the story was amazing too. I even loved the DLCs.
I'm looking forward to Valhalla because I love viking culture and open-world games, and this seems like and exiting evolution of the Odyssey and Origins formula

Nov 4, 2020
Visit site
Assassins Creed 2 Was my favorite Assassin's Creed, I played through it with my dad when I was younger and is SUPER nostalgic to me. I am most excited for the Viking era in an Assassins Creed game, I have always wanted one set in this time period and CANNOT WAIT!! :D.

Nov 4, 2020
Visit site
The whole Ezio trilogy is probably my favorite, overall. For a single game, I'd say Black Flag (it's the first game I took the time to 100% on both console generations). The legendary ship battles were intense & the mobile app integration was a fun way to continue when you were away from your main game.
For Valhalla, I'm excited to see how the aspect of conquering territories will bring some new challenges.

My uncle bought the first, second, third and fourth Assassins Creed games when they came out and let me enjoy playing them when I was 13 and I replayed them until I turned 16 , I remember how much fun they were and I later bought syndicate about 1 year ago and binged playing, I was told to save my money when origins and odessey came out because they weren't as good, I was dissapointed, and now that there is a new one set in my favorite points of history and myth, I have ignored all warnings and plan on getting it when I can

Nov 4, 2020
Visit site
Picking a favourite Assassin's Creed game is super difficult. After playing all of them it's got to be a draw between AC Revelations because old Ezio is awesome, AC Rouge because the gameplay felt slightly more refined than Black Flags and AC Odyssey because ancient Greece is one of my all time favourite time periods and Kassandra was an amazing protagonist.

Nov 4, 2020
Visit site
The best game i played in assasin's creed series was - Assasin's creed : Black flag . For me Assassin's Creed Valhalla gone allow me to re-visit all the series before and experience a new combact and story mode.

Nov 4, 2020
Visit site
My favourite so far would have to be either AC: Brotherhood since it was the first one I played and fell in love with it or Black Flag since being a pirate in that game was amazing. Looking forward to playing Valhalla, game looks great so far!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts