Giveaway Win one of three Assassin's Creed Valhalla Gold Edition Keys from PC Gamer!

Page 9 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 4, 2020
Visit site
My favorite AC game is definitely revelations but close tie for second is AC2 and brotherhood. Revelations is easily my favorite game of all time and nothing can beat the nostalgia from that, but im lookong forward to see what story Darby will tell in Valhalla!!!

Nov 4, 2020
Visit site
This might be a weird thing to look forward to in an Assassins Creed game, but I'm looking forward to building your on village aspect in Valhalla. Can't wait to see how it works.

Nov 4, 2020
Visit site
For me brotherhood is my favorite, I loved how you can call your assassin recruits, so they can help you in combat and stealth, looking forward to Valhalla, love how the combat looks also really excited that they will focus on the assassin and Templars in this one

Nov 4, 2020
Visit site
My favorite game would be AC Origins. It's so beautiful, the culture is amazing, everything in that game is amazing. Assassin's Creed needed a change of pace and Origins did not only deliver, but exceeded anyone's expectations. Playing as a Medjay was cool, and i hope playing as a Viking is also cool. I'm excited the way AC is going!

Nov 4, 2020
Visit site
Always loved mythology and grew up reading (in particular) Rick Riordan, Percy Jackson & Kane Chronicles - so I've loved Origins and Odyssey, especially since they've expanded into open-world and center around the specific mythology of that time period.

Valhalla has me equally excited for the Norse mythology, and I can't wait to play and see what new things have been integrated, especially with Europe being part of the map!

Nov 4, 2020
Visit site
What an incredible world it's going to be, all these wonderful lands to go in between and being able to create and live in settlements of your own. Look forward to it, hopefully it will be a smooth and great launch.

Nov 4, 2020
Visit site
The reason I am so excited for Valhalla is it's a new Assassin's Creed and that always makes me happy. Plus in the way ubisoft is heading with their combat and story I am just getting more and more hyped for it.

Nov 4, 2020
Visit site
My Favorite AC game has always been 3 since it was the last game Desmond was in and also because of Connor. Anyways, I'm really excited for Valhalla because of it's setting and the time it's set in, and not to forget Vikings and the norse mythology I'm really looking forward to see Norse gods as Isu or at least some sort of reference to them. Also, really excited to see 9th century England and Norway as well the return of One hit kills with the hidden blade. <3

Feb 5, 2020
Visit site
favorite game so far is AC 3. Love it because the introduction of ships and battles in the water. The Valhalla game I would love to play it because the Vikings history is one of my favorites. And play it on a AC game is going to be even grater.

Nov 4, 2020
Visit site
Assassin's Creed Valhalla launches November 10th!

View attachment 1097

The latest installment of the long running Assassin's Creed franchise is almost upon us! In Valhalla, you become Eivor, a legendary Viking raider on a quest for glory. Explore England's Dark Ages as you raid your enemies, grow your settlement, and build your political power.

Features
  • Lead epic Viking raids against Saxon troops and fortresses, then bring the riches back to your people.
  • Relive the visceral fighting style of the Vikings as you dual-wield powerful weapons.
  • Challenge yourself with the most varied collection of enemies ever in Assassin's Creed.
  • Shape the growth of your character and your clan's settlement with every choice you make.
  • Explore a Dark Age open world, from the shores of Norway to the kingdoms of England.
Are you as excited to play as we are? If you are, and you want a shot at winning a FREE copy of the game, the season pass, and a special bonus mission, scroll down and check out this giveaway!

Entering is easy! First, Sign in to the forums or create a forum account. Once you're signed in, reply on this thread (without quoting the original post) and tell us your favorite Assassin's Creed game so far, or why you're looking forward to playing Valhalla. Then click the link below and complete the entry options. Don't skip this part!
That's it! Once you've completed these steps, you're entered to win! The giveaway is open through November 10, 2020, and winners will be announced the following day. Good luck!

Terms & Conditions
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.

"PC Gamer's Assassin's Creed Valhalla giveaway!"(“Sweepstakes”) begins at 10 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on November 3, 2020 and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET on November 10, 2020 (“Sweepstakes Period”).

ELIGIBILITY: This Sweepstakes is open to PC Gamer readers worldwide. Employees, officers, directors and agents of Future PLC (“Sponsor”), and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates and advertising and promotion agencies, including any vendors providing services in connection with this Sweepstakes, and members of their immediate family (spouse, parent, children, siblings and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and persons living in the same household, whether or not related, are not eligible. Void where prohibited. Subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.

HOW TO ENTER: To enter, submit your entry during the Sweepstakes Period and follow the directions to enter the Sweepstakes. Entries generated by script, macro or other automated means or by any means which subvert the entry process are void. Entrants can only obtain one entry. Entries become the sole property of Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entry that it determines, in its sole discretion, is not in compliance with these Official Rules.

-To enter, visit the thread (“Sweepstakes Entry Page”) during the Sweepstakes Period and follow the directions to enter the Sweepstakes. Entries generated by script, macro or other automated means or by any means which subvert the entry process are void. Entrants can only obtain one entry. Entries become the sole property of Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entry that it determines, in its sole discretion, is not in compliance with these Official Rules.

WINNER DETERMINATION: Potential winners will be selected by Sponsor in a random drawing on or about November 16, 2020 from among all eligible entries received. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Sponsor’s decisions with respect to winner determination are final and binding.

WINNER NOTIFICATION: Potential winners will be contacted via email and may be required to execute and return an affidavit of eligibility, a publicity release (except where prohibited), and a liability release within five (5) days of date of issuance. Return of a prize or prize notification as undeliverable, failure to sign and return requested documentation within the specified time period, the inability of Sponsor to contact a potential winner within a reasonable time period or noncompliance with these Official Rules by a potential winner will result in disqualification and, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, the prize may be awarded to an alternate winner.

Prizes.

- Three (3) winners will each receive one (1) Assassin's Creed Valhalla Gold Edition Key.

Prizes are non-assignable and non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash. Prizes are awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied. Winners are responsible for all federal, state and local taxes as well as any costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided. Winners may not substitute a prize, but Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to substitute a prize with one of comparable or greater value. All prize details are at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Limit one (1) prize per person/email address/household.

PUBLICITY GRANT: Entry in the Sweepstakes constitutes permission from entrant for Sponsor and its designees to use entrant’s name, social media username, city and state of residence and likeness (including, without limitation, social media profile photo), for advertising and promotional purposes, in any manner, in any and all media now or hereafter devised, worldwide in perpetuity, without further compensation, notification or permission, except where prohibited by law and as otherwise provided herein.

GENERAL CONDITIONS: Each entrant agrees: (a) to abide by these Official Rules and decisions of Sponsor and judges, which shall be final and binding in all respects; (b) to assume all risk, responsibility and liability for any personal bodily injury, losses, harm, damage (including, without limitation, property damage,personal injury and death), claim (including, without limitation, claims based on copyright or trademark infringement, rights of publicity or privacy,defamation and portrayal in a false light), actions, costs and expenses directly or indirectly arising from participation in this Sweepstakes; and (c) to indemnify, release, discharge and hold harmless the Sponsor and the irrespective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates and advertising and promotion agencies and all of the foregoing entities’ respective officers, directors,shareholders, members, agents and employees and their successors and assigns(collectively, “Released Parties”) from any and all claims, injuries, liability, losses and damages of any kind to persons, including death, or property resulting, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from or relating to entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes, the operation of this Sweepstakes and/or the acceptance or use of the prize. Released Parties are not responsible for (i) lost, late, incomplete, damaged, inaccurate,stolen, delayed, misdirected, undelivered or garbled Entry Actions, entries,tweets or comments or messages; (ii) lost, interrupted or unavailable network,server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), website, or other connections,availability or accessibility or miscommunications; (iii) failed computer,satellite, telephone or cable transmissions, lines, or technical failure; (iv)jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions or computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties; (v) other errors or difficulties of any kind, whether human, mechanical, electronic, computer, network, typographical, printing or otherwise, relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of entries, the announcement of the prize or in any Entry Action or Sweepstakes-related materials; (vi) any incorrect or inaccurate information,whether caused by users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; or (vii) injury or damage to any person's computer related to or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes. Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of the Sweepstakes or a Sponsor page or social media account, who act in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner or who are in violation of these Official Rules, as solely determined by Sponsor, will be disqualified and all associated entries will be void. Should any portion of the Sweepstakes be, in Sponsor’s sole opinion, compromised by virus, worms, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes which, in the sole opinion of the Sponsor, corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play, or submission of entries, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes (or any portion thereof) and if terminated,at its discretion, select winner at random from all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to action taken or as otherwise deemed fair and appropriate by Sponsor.

DATA COLLECTION: Information submitted in connection with this Sweepstakes will be used in accordance with Sponsor’s Privacy Policy, available at https://www.futureplc.com/privacy-policy/

WINNERS LIST: The names of the winners will be posted on the Sweepstakes Entry Page following the end of the Sweepstakes.

Sponsor: Future PLC, 11 W 42nd St, New York, NY 10036

This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram or Facebook.

Terms & Conditions | © Future Communities
I really liked assassin's creed IV Black Flag. The pirate theme was the best choice along with the best epic soundtrack. Also the characters were well developed like Edward Kenway,Black Beard,James Kidd. The open world was big and full of things to do and i didn't have boring side quest. I am really excited for Vallhalla.

Nov 4, 2020
Visit site
Assassins Creed 2 because I love how they incorporated Italian history into the story because I love European history. I appreciate how linked the assassin brotherhood is and that you can pay homage to Altair. And who can forget the best part “It’s a me Mario”

Nov 4, 2020
Visit site

View attachment 1097

The latest installment of the long running Assassin's Creed franchise is almost upon us! In Valhalla, you become Eivor, a legendary Viking raider on a quest for glory. Explore England's Dark Ages as you raid your enemies, grow your settlement, and build your political power.

Features
  • Lead epic Viking raids against Saxon troops and fortresses, then bring the riches back to your people.
  • Relive the visceral fighting style of the Vikings as you dual-wield powerful weapons.
  • Challenge yourself with the most varied collection of enemies ever in Assassin's Creed.
  • Shape the growth of your character and your clan's settlement with every choice you make.
  • Explore a Dark Age open world, from the shores of Norway to the kingdoms of England.
Are you as excited to play as we are? If you are, and you want a shot at winning a FREE copy of the game, the season pass, and a special bonus mission, scroll down and check out this giveaway!

Entering is easy! First, Sign in to the forums or create a forum account. Once you're signed in, reply on this thread (without quoting the original post) and tell us your favorite Assassin's Creed game so far, or why you're looking forward to playing Valhalla. Then click the link below and complete the entry options. Don't skip this part!
That's it! Once you've completed these steps, you're entered to win! The giveaway is open through November 10, 2020, and winners will be announced the following day. Good luck!

Terms & Conditions

"PC Gamer's Assassin's Creed Valhalla giveaway!"(“Sweepstakes”) begins at 10 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on November 3, 2020 and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET on November 10, 2020 (“Sweepstakes Period”).

ELIGIBILITY: This Sweepstakes is open to PC Gamer readers worldwide. Employees, officers, directors and agents of Future PLC (“Sponsor”), and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates and advertising and promotion agencies, including any vendors providing services in connection with this Sweepstakes, and members of their immediate family (spouse, parent, children, siblings and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and persons living in the same household, whether or not related, are not eligible. Void where prohibited. Subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.

HOW TO ENTER: To enter, submit your entry during the Sweepstakes Period and follow the directions to enter the Sweepstakes. Entries generated by script, macro or other automated means or by any means which subvert the entry process are void. Entrants can only obtain one entry. Entries become the sole property of Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entry that it determines, in its sole discretion, is not in compliance with these Official Rules.

-To enter, visit the thread (“Sweepstakes Entry Page”) during the Sweepstakes Period and follow the directions to enter the Sweepstakes. Entries generated by script, macro or other automated means or by any means which subvert the entry process are void. Entrants can only obtain one entry. Entries become the sole property of Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entry that it determines, in its sole discretion, is not in compliance with these Official Rules.

WINNER DETERMINATION: Potential winners will be selected by Sponsor in a random drawing on or about November 16, 2020 from among all eligible entries received. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Sponsor’s decisions with respect to winner determination are final and binding.

WINNER NOTIFICATION: Potential winners will be contacted via email and may be required to execute and return an affidavit of eligibility, a publicity release (except where prohibited), and a liability release within five (5) days of date of issuance. Return of a prize or prize notification as undeliverable, failure to sign and return requested documentation within the specified time period, the inability of Sponsor to contact a potential winner within a reasonable time period or noncompliance with these Official Rules by a potential winner will result in disqualification and, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, the prize may be awarded to an alternate winner.

Prizes.

- Three (3) winners will each receive one (1) Assassin's Creed Valhalla Gold Edition Key.

Prizes are non-assignable and non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash. Prizes are awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied. Winners are responsible for all federal, state and local taxes as well as any costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided. Winners may not substitute a prize, but Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to substitute a prize with one of comparable or greater value. All prize details are at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Limit one (1) prize per person/email address/household.

PUBLICITY GRANT: Entry in the Sweepstakes constitutes permission from entrant for Sponsor and its designees to use entrant’s name, social media username, city and state of residence and likeness (including, without limitation, social media profile photo), for advertising and promotional purposes, in any manner, in any and all media now or hereafter devised, worldwide in perpetuity, without further compensation, notification or permission, except where prohibited by law and as otherwise provided herein.

GENERAL CONDITIONS: Each entrant agrees: (a) to abide by these Official Rules and decisions of Sponsor and judges, which shall be final and binding in all respects; (b) to assume all risk, responsibility and liability for any personal bodily injury, losses, harm, damage (including, without limitation, property damage,personal injury and death), claim (including, without limitation, claims based on copyright or trademark infringement, rights of publicity or privacy,defamation and portrayal in a false light), actions, costs and expenses directly or indirectly arising from participation in this Sweepstakes; and (c) to indemnify, release, discharge and hold harmless the Sponsor and the irrespective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates and advertising and promotion agencies and all of the foregoing entities’ respective officers, directors,shareholders, members, agents and employees and their successors and assigns(collectively, “Released Parties”) from any and all claims, injuries, liability, losses and damages of any kind to persons, including death, or property resulting, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from or relating to entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes, the operation of this Sweepstakes and/or the acceptance or use of the prize. Released Parties are not responsible for (i) lost, late, incomplete, damaged, inaccurate,stolen, delayed, misdirected, undelivered or garbled Entry Actions, entries,tweets or comments or messages; (ii) lost, interrupted or unavailable network,server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), website, or other connections,availability or accessibility or miscommunications; (iii) failed computer,satellite, telephone or cable transmissions, lines, or technical failure; (iv)jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions or computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties; (v) other errors or difficulties of any kind, whether human, mechanical, electronic, computer, network, typographical, printing or otherwise, relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of entries, the announcement of the prize or in any Entry Action or Sweepstakes-related materials; (vi) any incorrect or inaccurate information,whether caused by users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; or (vii) injury or damage to any person's computer related to or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes. Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of the Sweepstakes or a Sponsor page or social media account, who act in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner or who are in violation of these Official Rules, as solely determined by Sponsor, will be disqualified and all associated entries will be void. Should any portion of the Sweepstakes be, in Sponsor’s sole opinion, compromised by virus, worms, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes which, in the sole opinion of the Sponsor, corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play, or submission of entries, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes (or any portion thereof) and if terminated,at its discretion, select winner at random from all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to action taken or as otherwise deemed fair and appropriate by Sponsor.

DATA COLLECTION: Information submitted in connection with this Sweepstakes will be used in accordance with Sponsor’s Privacy Policy, available at https://www.futureplc.com/privacy-policy/

WINNERS LIST: The names of the winners will be posted on the Sweepstakes Entry Page following the end of the Sweepstakes.

Sponsor: Future PLC, 11 W 42nd St, New York, NY 10036

This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram or Facebook.

Terms & Conditions | © Future Communities
I really liked Oddyssey, cause greek mythology, plus better story than most since AC3,otherwise AC2

May 27, 2020
Visit site
OMG, yes please...I still love to play Assassin's Creed...took a bit of a break after 3 but I finished Origins, Odyssey and Black Flag in the last 2 years with Unity being started but not finished yet.
My favorite one is still AC2 with my least favorite being Black Flag because of the emphasis on the IMO boring naval exploration and naval combat.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
My favorite is AC Odyssey as i love the setting and being more of an RPG like Origins. Looking forward to Valhalla because it seems to be more of this formula and i welcome it.

Nov 4, 2020
Visit site

View attachment 1097

Features

Terms & Conditions

Prizes.

CONDICIONES GENERALES: Cada participante acepta: (a) cumplir con estas Reglas Oficiales y las decisiones del Patrocinador y los jueces, que serán definitivas y vinculantes en todos los aspectos; (b) asumir todo riesgo, responsabilidad y responsabilidad por cualquier lesión corporal, pérdidas, daño, daño (incluidos, entre otros, daños a la propiedad, lesiones personales y muerte), reclamo (incluidos, entre otros, reclamos basados en derechos de autor o marca registrada infracción, derechos de publicidad o privacidad, difamación y representación bajo una luz falsa), acciones, costos y gastos que surjan directa o indirectamente de la participación en este Sorteo; y (c) indemnizar, liberar, despedir y eximir de responsabilidad al Patrocinador y a las respectivas matrices, subsidiarias, afiliadas y agencias de publicidad y promoción y a todos los funcionarios, directores, accionistas respectivos de las entidades anteriores, miembros, agentes y empleados y sus sucesores y cesionarios (colectivamente, "Partes Exoneradas") de todos y cada uno de los reclamos, lesiones, responsabilidad, pérdidas y daños de cualquier tipo a personas, incluida la muerte o la propiedad que resulten, en su totalidad o en parte, directa o indirectamente, de o en relación con la participación del participante en el Sorteo, el funcionamiento de este Sorteo y / o la aceptación o uso del premio. Las Partes exoneradas no son responsables de (i) Acciones de participación, entradas, tweets o comentarios o mensajes perdidos, tardíos, incompletos, dañados, inexactos, robados, retrasados, mal dirigidos, no entregados o confusos; (ii) red, servidor, proveedor de servicios de Internet (ISP), sitio web u otras conexiones perdidas, interrumpidas o no disponibles, disponibilidad o accesibilidad o errores de comunicación; (iii) fallas en las transmisiones por computadora, satélite, teléfono o cable, líneas, o falla técnica; (iv) transmisiones desordenadas, codificadas, retrasadas o mal dirigidas o fallas, fallas o dificultades de hardware o software de computadora; (v) otros errores o dificultades de cualquier tipo, ya sean humanos, mecánicos, electrónicos, informáticos, de red, tipográficos, impresos o de otro tipo, relacionados con el Sorteo o en conexión con él, incluidos, entre otros, errores o dificultades que puedan ocurrir en conexión con la administración del Sorteo, el procesamiento de participaciones, el anuncio del premio o en cualquier Acción de Participación o materiales relacionados con el Sorteo; (vi) cualquier información incorrecta o inexacta, ya sea causada por usuarios, manipulación, piratería o por cualquier equipo o programación asociada o utilizada en el Sorteo; o (vii) lesiones o daños a cualquier persona ' s computadora relacionada o resultante de participar en este Sorteo. Las personas que manipulen o abusen de cualquier aspecto del Sorteo o una página del Patrocinador o cuenta de redes sociales, que actúen de manera antideportiva o perjudicial o que infrinjan estas Reglas Oficiales, según lo determine únicamente el Patrocinador, serán descalificadas y todas las personas asociadas. las inscripciones serán nulas. Si alguna parte del Sorteo, en la opinión exclusiva del Patrocinador, se ve comprometida por virus, gusanos, errores, intervención humana no autorizada u otras causas que, en la opinión exclusiva del Patrocinador, corrompan o perjudican la administración, seguridad, equidad o jugar o enviar inscripciones, el Patrocinador se reserva el derecho, a su entera discreción, de suspender, modificar o terminar el Sorteo (o cualquier parte del mismo) y, si se rescinde, a su discreción,

RECOPILACIÓN DE DATOS: La información enviada en relación con este Sorteo se utilizará de acuerdo con la Política de privacidad del Patrocinador, disponible en https://www.futureplc.com/privacy-policy/

LISTA DE GANADORES: Los nombres de los ganadores se publicarán en la página de inscripción al sorteo una vez finalizado el sorteo.

Patrocinador: Future PLC, 11 W 42nd St, Nueva York, NY 10036

Esta promoción no está patrocinada, respaldada o administrada de ninguna manera por, ni asociada con, Instagram o Facebook.

Términos y condiciones | © Comunidades futuras

[/REVELACIÓN]
[/CITAR]

View attachment 1097

Features

Terms & Conditions

Prizes.

CONCESIÓN DE PUBLICIDAD: La participación en el Sorteo constituye el permiso del participante para que el Patrocinador y sus designados utilicen el nombre del participante, el nombre de usuario de las redes sociales, la ciudad y el estado de residencia y la imagen (incluida, entre otras, la foto de perfil de las redes sociales), con fines publicitarios y promocionales de cualquier manera, en todos y cada uno de los medios ahora o en el futuro, en todo el mundo a perpetuidad, sin más compensación, notificación o permiso, excepto donde lo prohíba la ley y según lo dispuesto en el presente.

CONDICIONES GENERALES: Cada participante acepta: (a) cumplir con estas Reglas Oficiales y las decisiones del Patrocinador y los jueces, que serán definitivas y vinculantes en todos los aspectos; (b) asumir todo riesgo, responsabilidad y responsabilidad por cualquier lesión corporal, pérdidas, daño, daño (incluidos, entre otros, daños a la propiedad, lesiones personales y muerte), reclamo (incluidos, entre otros, reclamos basados en derechos de autor o marca registrada infracción, derechos de publicidad o privacidad, difamación y representación bajo una luz falsa), acciones, costos y gastos que surjan directa o indirectamente de la participación en este Sorteo; y (c) indemnizar, liberar, despedir y eximir de responsabilidad al Patrocinador y a las respectivas matrices, subsidiarias, afiliadas y agencias de publicidad y promoción y a todos los funcionarios, directores, accionistas respectivos de las entidades anteriores, miembros, agentes y empleados y sus sucesores y cesionarios (colectivamente, "Partes Exoneradas") de todos y cada uno de los reclamos, lesiones, responsabilidad, pérdidas y daños de cualquier tipo a personas, incluida la muerte o la propiedad que resulten, en su totalidad o en parte, directa o indirectamente, de o en relación con la participación del participante en el Sorteo, el funcionamiento de este Sorteo y / o la aceptación o uso del premio. Las Partes exoneradas no son responsables de (i) Acciones de participación, entradas, tweets o comentarios o mensajes perdidos, tardíos, incompletos, dañados, inexactos, robados, retrasados, mal dirigidos, no entregados o confusos; (ii) red, servidor, proveedor de servicios de Internet (ISP), sitio web u otras conexiones perdidas, interrumpidas o no disponibles, disponibilidad o accesibilidad o errores de comunicación; (iii) fallas en las transmisiones por computadora, satélite, teléfono o cable, líneas, o falla técnica; (iv) transmisiones desordenadas, codificadas, retrasadas o mal dirigidas o fallas, fallas o dificultades de hardware o software de computadora; (v) otros errores o dificultades de cualquier tipo, ya sean humanos, mecánicos, electrónicos, informáticos, de red, tipográficos, impresos o de otro tipo, relacionados con el Sorteo o en conexión con él, incluidos, entre otros, errores o dificultades que puedan ocurrir en conexión con la administración del Sorteo, el procesamiento de participaciones, el anuncio del premio o en cualquier Acción de Participación o materiales relacionados con el Sorteo; (vi) cualquier información incorrecta o inexacta, ya sea causada por usuarios, manipulación, piratería o por cualquier equipo o programación asociada o utilizada en el Sorteo; o (vii) lesiones o daños a cualquier persona ' s computadora relacionada o resultante de participar en este Sorteo. Las personas que manipulen o abusen de cualquier aspecto del Sorteo o una página del Patrocinador o cuenta de redes sociales, que actúen de manera antideportiva o perjudicial o que infrinjan estas Reglas Oficiales, según lo determine únicamente el Patrocinador, serán descalificadas y todas las personas asociadas. las inscripciones serán nulas. Si alguna parte del Sorteo, en la opinión exclusiva del Patrocinador, se ve comprometida por virus, gusanos, errores, intervención humana no autorizada u otras causas que, en la opinión exclusiva del Patrocinador, corrompan o perjudican la administración, seguridad, equidad o jugar o enviar inscripciones, el Patrocinador se reserva el derecho, a su entera discreción, de suspender, modificar o terminar el Sorteo (o cualquier parte del mismo) y, si se rescinde, a su discreción,

RECOPILACIÓN DE DATOS: La información enviada en relación con este Sorteo se utilizará de acuerdo con la Política de privacidad del Patrocinador, disponible en https://www.futureplc.com/privacy-policy/

LISTA DE GANADORES: Los nombres de los ganadores se publicarán en la página de inscripción al sorteo una vez finalizado el sorteo.

Patrocinador: Future PLC, 11 W 42nd St, Nueva York, NY 10036

Esta promoción no está patrocinada, respaldada o administrada de ninguna manera por, ni asociada con, Instagram o Facebook.

Términos y condiciones | © Comunidades futuras

[/REVELACIÓN]
[/ CITAR]
La verdad que no sabría elegir un solo juego entre todos. El 3 fue el primero (en reallidad fue Bloodlines de PSP xd) que me marco, el que me engancho a la saga. Ezio me metió en el lore y me hizo enamorarme de su historia, conocer a los ISUS. Black flag me hizo perderme por el Caribe, me enamoró la progresión de Edward a lo largo del juego, y las modificaciones del barco. Unity me fascino con su parkour y su sigilo. Y Origins tenía el cambio, Egipto y Bayek, me encantó la personalidad de ese personaje. Y Odyssey me engancho con su belleza y mitologia.
Pero sin duda, la Edad Vikinga de Valhalla es la que más me llama. Siempre me gustaron los vikingos y adoro la serie de Vikingos y la actual etapa de God of war (mi otra saga favorita). Me encanta que en God of war veamos el punto de vista mitológico y con Valhalla disfrutemos de la historia, los personajes, la guerra ... Tengo muchas ganas de ver como es ser un Vikingo y como implementan a los Assassins y su lore en esta historia. Además de que Darby me fascina y habrá hecho algo muy muy grande.

Nov 4, 2020
Visit site
Impossible to have just one favorite, especially with the Saga Ezio, Edward, Kassandra and other captivating assassins and their charms. It is not for nothing that I had and played them all since I was a child on PS2, the first AC, I didn't understand English as much as today, but it was love at first sight with Altaïr and Desmond, then came the wonderful Ezio, and the beauties of Italy. Even the Chronicles games are wonderful to see Shao Jun being coached by old Ezio, Arbaaz Mir and Nikolaï Orelov bringing other perspectives and cultures (I hope they continue to do so) even more with the new triology with the origins of the Assassins in Origins, origin of the Iso Artifacts in Odyssey and I believe that probably the Origin of the Templars in Valhalla, since the Wessex war (The Crusades) is considered the first Holy War, I can hardly wait to be able to enjoy the mysteries and the Nordic culture that is one of my favorites.

Nov 4, 2020
Visit site
I have owned every single AC collectors edition i have most of the statues from they displayed in my media room played through all them multiple times, my favourite by far is revelations, the ezio storyline was by far the best storytelling I've enjoyed in any game. Due to covid this year its been tough in my area and being unemployed wasn't able to afford any next generation consoles or wont be able to afford many of the new games coming soon so winning this would be absolutely amazing!

Nov 4, 2020
Visit site
Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag would be my favorite for nostalgia factor. regarding valhalla , Odyssey was an amazing RPG, so I can't wait to play its predecessor

Nov 4, 2020
Visit site
Well i don't really have a favourite ac game so far, i've loved all the games i have.

But i do really love Origins and Oddesy because of the gameplay style and the map but also because of the myth and the history in the game it's perfects because i've always loved mythology and history. It is what makes playing the games so much fun.

And i can't wait till ac valhalla comes out, because the vikings were awesome and the glimpses i've already had from the myth of this game makes me look forward to it even more.
Norse myth is one of my favourite so, i heard asgard, jotunheim, fenrir and i was already sold.

So i can't wait to play the game and explore the world of vikings and the mythology surrounding the world

Nov 4, 2020
Visit site
So my favorite AC game has evolved as the series has. Originally my favorite was AC2, with the Italian Renaissance setting, and of course Ezio being my favorite player character of the series to date. That changed however when Black Flag released. There was so much ambition in that game, and it really immersed you into the fantastic setting more than any of the others. This again changed though, when Origins released, which I’d have to say right now is my overall favorite of the series. Origins completely reinvented the series, and though some people preferred the old style, I absolutely loved the new. The combat finally felt challenging, the map was huge and immersive, and the pseudo rpg mechanics just added so much to the gameplay that it just really stood out for me. So why am I excited for Valhalla? AC is one of the very rare franchises out there where the games have gotten better and better with each iteration and have grown and evolved into something so much more than the originals, I can’t wait to see what Valhalla brings to the series that I’ve loved for such a long a time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts