Giveaway Win an epic DOOM Edition HERO Series Gaming Chair from noblechairs and PC Gamer!

Page 6 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 25, 2020
Visit site
I'm using a cheap "gaming" chair which I would love to replace. It was an improvement over what I had before, but it's still not comfortable at all for long sessions.

Jan 30, 2020
Visit site
My current chair has been a faithful companion for 7 years. The fake leather peeling off makes a constant mess of my floor and it occasionally lowers itself until I'm stuck in an awkward position in the middle of an intense fire fight.

May 28, 2020
Visit site
My current chair is the cheapest wheelie chair I could find on Amazon; it's quite short, the back has a hard plastic bit which jabs into my spine, the arm rests are too low down so I removed them and worst of all it's a hideous neon orange colour.
I shouldn't complain though, since it's better than a wooden dining chair and I have a highland cow cushion, which adds a bit of comfort.
Nonetheless, I would much much rather have a nice big comfy Doom chair! 😍

Aug 25, 2020
Visit site
My current chair is my moms office chair, that she got to bring home when they got new ones. It is slowly starting to tilt to the left side so my guess is that this is starting to get unhealthy for my body, considering that im sitting on it for many hours each day.

Aug 25, 2020
Visit site
My current gaming chair does not exist. I have an old office chair that can't hold my weight and constantly needs adjusted.

Last edited by a moderator:
May 27, 2020
Visit site
my current chair is a normal office chair, its alright but nothing special and not really comfortable for long sessions of gaming\working. upgrading to this awesome chair would be amazing.

Jan 28, 2020
Visit site
My current gaming chair is 3 year old E-win, very comfy, nice looking, ergonomically fits me, but this Noblechair looks stunning and would be nice replacement.

Aug 25, 2020
Visit site
Well, my "gaming" chair it's pretty old and rusty, and has this cushion that's a little bit dirt because of the use, but ngl this Doom chair would suit me very well :)

Aug 25, 2020
Visit site
My current gaming chair is a brown loveseat that my son and my dogs like to come lay on me while I try and game. It gets a little frustrating trying to rip and tear with heads on my arms.... lol

Aug 25, 2020
Visit site
The chair i have right now is so worn out i have to use a couchin not to feel the ironbars in the chair.
My cat thinks the armrest taste good it seems cause it chewed off half of it. Haha
Been thinking of getting a new one if you want a good chair it cost a few bucks so yea.

Aug 25, 2020
Visit site
My current chair is actually a Noblechair Icon! It's my favourite chair that I've ever owned and I always rave about the quality. I'm also a huge fan of Doom since the early games so when I saw this chair on their website a couple of weeks ago it really made my day. Fingers crossed!

Aug 25, 2020
Visit site
Hey guys! My current chair is a busted Thermaltake Tt E-Sports GTC 500 that needs a fast gas lift change :D Ergonics weren't in mind when they were making it, but its not crazy uncofortable either, The waist support pillow is removed since it just sits as an accessory at the bottom.
Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts