Giveaway Win an epic DOOM Edition HERO Series Gaming Chair from noblechairs and PC Gamer!

Page 8 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 25, 2020
Visit site
I have an xrocker chair. I use to love it but now I hate it...well, I still love it. The sound no longer works. The base has broken three times. It leans from side to side and squeaks upon any movement. I had back surgery a few years ago, so standard chairs are a no go. The Xrocker is a little painful but you use what you have and like it. A little difficult to game in but it is all I have so I accept it and love it. I would love to get a new one but money does not seem to be in the budget. Doom has been my most favorite game and to have a Doom chair would be the world. My butt and back would be the happiest on the planet. No complaints though, some people do not even have what I have so I am better off than many. I just really wanted to be a part of something that is gonna be big.

Aug 25, 2020
Visit site
I've owned the same office chair for years. I've always wanted a gaming chair but a lot of them lack style and features. I love the way the Doom chair combines symbolism with colors that really pop. The "DOOM" logo would serve a dual purpose since I would warm them that is what would happen if they disturb my gaming. It looks super comfy, and comes from a bigger brand. The one thing I wish more high-end chair designers would do is add variety and stop with the mainstreaming. They probably pay a crazy licensing fee to promote some game. I'm still waiting on a Horizon Zero DAWN, or ARK chair! MAKE IT HAPPEN.

Anyway my chair is okay, it gets the job done but since i've owned it pretty long it's not as comfy as it used to be. I promise to take lots of pictures if i win, and travel around the county letting other people sit in it

(disclaimer, some of these statements may not be true. I will not travel around, or share my chair.)

Chair looks awesome! Current chair is a hand-me-down from my roommate. He didn't want it anymore because it's...well...terrible. After about ten minutes your back starts to ache. After 20 you need painkillers. 30 minutes? Call a doctor.

Aug 25, 2020
Visit site
My "gaming chair" is not a gaming chair at all. Its an $80 leather chair from Walmart my mom bought me on my 24th birthday... I turn 40 this year.

Aug 25, 2020
Visit site
My current chair is a super old office chair that creaks a lot lol. No idea if it's ergonomic but it'll work until i hopefully win this one or save up enough to get a new one. I kinda like it cause its a plain little thing but it feels like it could snap at any moment lmao.

Aug 25, 2020
Visit site
I got my chair second hand when we we'er rebuilding the offices of a software company. One day I walked around the building and this battered old office chair was standing there on the loading bay. I went looking for the manager and found him out back in a shed where he kept old mopeds. I asked him if I could have the chair and he just shrugged and said "Sure". This was 8 years ago the old faithful chair still holds it together (somewhat)

May 27, 2020
Visit site
My current chair is a really cheap “gaming” chair. It has the look, but not the actual function or quality. In fact, the swivel arm rests broke within the first couple weeks. That being said, I replaced the wheels with roller blade style wheels and that is the single best upgrade you could do to a chair!

Mar 13, 2020
Visit site
Currently have a standard chair with wheels and no arm rest that a house left on the street to give away. My old office chair had 2 wheels come off, and one of the support legs cracked.

Jan 15, 2020
Visit site
My current gaming chair (you wouldn't be calling it neither 'gaming' nor a 'chair' if you happen to see it :)) is hurting my buttocks because it lost its cushion effects due to passing years, I'm not brave enough to lean back because there is nothing there since 2018.... Yeah I need to change my gaming chair right away!!

Jan 15, 2020
Visit site
My current gaming chair (you wouldn't be calling it neither 'gaming' nor a 'chair' if you happen to see it :)) is hurting my buttocks because it lost its cushion effects due to passing years, I'm not brave enough to lean back because there is nothing there since 2018.... Yeah I need to change my gaming chair right away!!

Aug 26, 2020
Visit site
My setup now is one I got from work for free. I tend to spend a lot of time in it while doing technical support, but I've been too cheap to invest in a great chair. I think I've had mine since I started at my job 13 years ago. Now I feel old.

Aug 26, 2020
Visit site
My current "chair" is a pillow I put on the floor while I lean against the wall. This combined with terrible sleeping posture probably puts my back through the wringer all the time. Would love to get this chair for both the ergonomics and its hellish look.

Aug 19, 2020
Visit site
My current chair is dying: it's losing it's skin :p The leather is peeling off, after 8 years I guess I need a new one so this one would come in handy. The current one is also black+red so this one will fit in nicely :)

Aug 26, 2020
Visit site
I don't have a gaming chair I have an office chair from work that was given to the employees once new ones were bought. Until now I have no problem with it but I would appreciate something more comfortable and good looking gaming chair.

HellHunter out

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS