Giveaway Win an epic DOOM Edition HERO Series Gaming Chair from noblechairs and PC Gamer!

Page 29 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 11, 2020
Visit site
The DOOM CHAIR looks amazing! My crappy so called chair is a spinning bar stool I got for free from my grandfather. Nothin ergonomic about it back of it only goes up to my lower back no support at all. It also likes to spin freely when no being sat on.

Dad

Sep 11, 2020
Visit site
I dont actually have a chair, my desk is close enough to my bed that I can sit on it! I have a kitchen chair by the desk but I prefer sitting on my bed.

Its probably doing a number on my posture so i’ve been thinking of getting a chair.

Sep 11, 2020
Visit site
My current chair is the cheapest one you can find on Walmart, which is an improvement from the stool I was using before the whole working at home thing
As you can imagine ergonomics is not really a thing and it squeaks on every move I make

Sep 11, 2020
Visit site
My current chair was purchased from a russian site with advertisements for sale. It was second-hand, but it was cheap, so a student like me could afford it. Would I like to change it? Surely, especially if it has a design related to my favorite game.

Sep 11, 2020
Visit site
Spent over $200 on my current office chair only for it to fall apart on me almost immediately 😔 I hate the damn thing, it lowers on me every time I sit in it, the arm rests are cracking, the works.

Sep 11, 2020
Visit site
My current gaming chair doesn't exist 😂 I literally have a glorified bean-bag and have to put my keyboard and mouse on a lapdesk and look up at my screen, that or kind of kneel on one knee in order to be at eye level with my monitor. Invested in a super high-end pc, and still couldn't fit a gaming chair in the budget, lmao. At the end of the day it's probably my own fault, but my current situation definitely isn't comfortable or convenient (and definitely not ergonomic).

Sep 11, 2020
Visit site
My current gaming chair is an old office chair I bought at a thrift store for 30 bucks. It may have some timely defects, but nothing that couldn’t be fixed with some tape and a nailgun. Despite all of the issues it had, after my ‘repairs’, it was basically highway robbery to get it for 30 bucks.

Sep 11, 2020
Visit site
Thanks for this! With the pandemic i was sent to work from home, but in my house i only have foldable plastic chairs, so it's really hard on my back. I have been searching for a new chair but i'm still saving for one. It would be great to have a new chair for work/gaming. Thanks for this!

Sep 11, 2020
Visit site
This is difficult to me, in my case, when I play, I'm sitting on a ripped and teared old sofa... So I would like to win a good place to sit my ass arround haha, good luck every one

Sep 11, 2020
Visit site
My current chair is slowly dying, and i just really enjoyed doom eternal so i'm all for owning a chair with doom on it.
I mean.. it's doom, why wouldn't i want it?!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 11, 2020
Visit site
My current gaming chair is just a normal dining room chair. It’s extremely boring, but it gets the job done. Occasionally it can get rather uncomfortable, but it’s not to much of a problem. The main problem is that its metal legs are scratching my hardwood flood.

Sep 11, 2020
Visit site
My current "gaming" chair is a wooden chair I take from my dining table whenever I want to play. It gets really uncomfortable so a new chair would be amazing.

Sep 11, 2020
Visit site
My chair in its current condition is a bit worn down. It was once a very nice office chair, but it is nearing its final days. It has been a good chair

Sep 11, 2020
Visit site
I don't have any chair at the moment but this chair looks so cool and I love Doom a lot this would be much more comfortable than sitting on my floor to play

Sep 11, 2020
Visit site
I’m currently using an old, cheapo gaming chair. The parts are all wobbly and after a few hours of use my back starts hurting. I’d love to be playing the doom eternal dlc in a doom themed gaming chair.

Sep 11, 2020
Visit site
Man, I love the look of this chair so much! It reminds me of playing games with my dad when I was younger -- plus a new chair would be nice. I currently use a wooden one & it's no good on my back 😅

Sep 11, 2020
Visit site
My current gaming chair is one that my neighbor donated to me. It has treated me well for the time I've had it but it has its faults. One of the arm rest are missing and the it cant raise or lower any more.

Reactions: 2ombie7ron
Sep 11, 2020
Visit site
The chair I currently use is just an office chair from Staples lol. It gets the job done and I don't really mind it, but the back doesn't lock properly so if I lean back j feel like I'm gonna topple over.

Sep 11, 2020
Visit site
Currently using a chair from the kitchen table... not the most ergonomic thing I’ve ever used. But damn that chair looks like it would be great for ripping and tearing.

Sep 11, 2020
Visit site
My current gaming chair is a fortnite omega-r rocker chair. But now that I have that my daughter thinks it's the greatest thing since sliced bread. Because it spins. So she steals it from me and I'm left with nothing lol. I saw this Doom chair and fell in love immediately. I definitely like my current chair. Not sure about the ergonomics cause it's the only chair I've ever owned. And my daughter is always in it. When you have a special needs daughter, you just let her have fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS