Giveaway Win an epic DOOM Edition HERO Series Gaming Chair from noblechairs and PC Gamer!

Page 19 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 7, 2020
Visit site
I have had my current gaming chair for almost a decade now. It’s not even meant for gaming either, it’s a broken red budget office chair. I absolutely hate this chair as it hurts my back when I play video games on my pc I would love a new chair that is actually meant for gaming.

Sep 3, 2020
Visit site
My current chair is the sort of standard chair that you'd find at the dinner table in the UK. No reclining features, no armrests, no DOOM designs, nothing. Whilst it certainly does the job for now an upgrade in this area to something more fitting would be nice.

Sep 3, 2020
Visit site
New to this forum. I'm not a big fan of my chair, but it is better than nothing. It has worn out pretty bad over the past couple of years. It is an old leather office chair. Some parts are ripped and held by glue haha.

Mar 12, 2020
Visit site
I hate my current gaming chair! It is, frankly, a white plastic chair that anyone can get for less than 5 dollars (in my currency less than 50 South African Rands)

Sep 4, 2020
Visit site
My current gaming chair is my wife's old childhood bedroom desk chair. It is extremely small and made of solid wood and is the only chair that allows my 6' 3" frame to sit at the kitchen desk where I've been placed to watch our son in our COVID office co-op. Its used between the kitchen and living room as a make shift gaming chair. Due to current circumstance, I have hooked my desktop up to a 4k TV to use for a monitor and to game on as Iost my gaming monitor in a recent move (steel yard rake). The worst part being the wood contact with the chair has caused callous points to form on my rear at the points where the most pressure from my bone is making contact with the chair. My original office chair was decommissioned a few months ago when we moved. It was Serta and extremely comfortable. It was deemed unsalvageable when a very large friend who was helping us move sat in it and stretched to his full capacity, taking out the support base between the back and seat of the chair. Currently, I am doomed to move back and forth from my living room gaming theater to my makeshift kitchen covid center in my children's wooden splinter of fortitude until the day I can restore my office with a throne worthy of Novik.

Reactions: DoomDotId
Sep 4, 2020
Visit site
I use a wooden dining room chair ... without any comfort ... Imagine sitting for hours in a chair without a minimum of comfort !!!! This DOOM Edition HERO Series Gaming Chair noblechairs would be a delight to win !!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 4, 2020
Visit site
I do most of my gaming on the couch actually, which is why I can't justify blowing big bucks on a HOTAS. Better get me that chair so I can get a HOTAS, and a racing wheel, a new RGB keyboard, a spacemouse whynot... I have issues, please send help.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
My current gaming chair is years old, and the seat has torn open, spreading coarse fluff that has gotten everywhere around my apartment. I could certainly use a new one, especially a metal one like the Doom chair.

Sep 4, 2020
Visit site
Preciso dessa cadeira, e depois de um pc gamer

using Google Translate;
I need this chair, and after a pc gamer

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS