Giveaway Win an epic DOOM Edition HERO Series Gaming Chair from noblechairs and PC Gamer!

Page 18 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 5, 2020
Visit site
Okay, basically my chair is made of plastic that you find in a bar or something like that haha, not to mention that there is simply no ergometric part, and i hate that, and this one from Doom would make my room kinda hot 😎

Sep 1, 2020
Visit site
Mi silla está en muy mal estado, llevo años con ella y no tiene la comodidad adecuada, además está muy gastada y es muy incómodo jugar sentado en ella

Sep 2, 2020
Visit site
That chair looks absolutely crazy. I had a nice comfy chair for my set up but with work from home and my betrothed expecting our first child I gave it to her so she can be as comfortable as possible.

myself I’m using a plastic kitchen chair. It’s not as ugly as you’d think but it sure as hell ain’t fun being on it for 8 hours.

Moo

May 23, 2020
Visit site
Wow, I thought I was the only one using an old office chair! Its OK. The biggest problem is its about 10% smaller than it should be, Its perfectly usable, but it just doesn't feel right. Its like its been produced to the lowest standard, comfort and size that's acceptable, having said that, it spins around which is fun and it has wheels :)

May 27, 2020
Visit site
My current chair is a low-quality "gaming chair" from Amazon. It's alright, but long gaming sessions can make me a bit sore. The fake leather is starting to go off, as well. This Doom chair would be a nice upgrade, and the insurance of being more at ease, for me. :)

Mar 31, 2020
Visit site
I've got a second hand Herman Miller Aeron. But its lacks the headrest. of course its ergonomically designed to fit the body. But a noble chair could be a slicker fit.

Sep 3, 2020
Visit site
My gaming chair is a Star Elite Padded Folding Chair. I don't hate it, as it suits all my sitting needs. It's ergonomically sufficient as it is a chair and I am able to sit in it. It's a chair. But a new chair would be nice. Maybe I wouldn't be indifferent to it like my current one. Maybe I would like it. Maybe even... love it?

Last edited:
Sep 3, 2020
Visit site
My current chair is one from IKEA for a few years already.
In terms of comfort and ergonomics, well I can tell you that after 2 hours of sitting there I need to stretch myself since the chair doesn't offer the best combination.

Maybe I could DOOM my chair with the one you giving away :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts