Giveaway Win an epic DOOM Edition HERO Series Gaming Chair from noblechairs and PC Gamer!

Page 17 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.

spvtnik1

Community Contributor
Jan 13, 2020
Visit site
I had a blue "gaming-style" chair with a high back. It was basically my old Logitech G430 headset in chair form. But recently - after 8 years of service - it broke. So now I am of course using an chair second-handed from the office I work at. That is also probably about to reach the end of service... and I just missed the chair event at Staples! :confused:

I'm not the biggest DOOM fan and I'm not exactly a metalhead or into pentacles or satanism, haha, BUT when I saw this chair in the debut article on the PCG website I was 100% in to it. To me, DOOM is definitely a legacy symbol of PC gaming.

May 6, 2020
Visit site
Currently using my little brothers old office chair, he gave it to me because he bought a new one. Before that I was using a chair that I took from the dining room.

Sep 2, 2020
Visit site
I am the DoomGuy. or actually i wish to be.
but my chair is just a wooden chair with lot of scratch of my cat.
Actually he is a Fukin Big Cat. probably he is the real DoomGuy not me.
He SHOULD HAVE that chair so he can lie there near me while I will continue to use this old wooden chair begging for his pity for not being able to finish doom in hardcore mode for the thousand time.

Feb 13, 2020
Visit site
Well, tbh, my chair isn't the best one. It's an old office chair, cushions are done for, I had to make a cover for the seating area and put some old cushions under it, so i don't sit on the bare metal, also lumbar support is bad so I have back pains. A chair like this one you're giving a way would be like a dream come true. But I bet theres a lot of people here, that are more in need, that is more deserving of a chair this quality, but Imma give it a shot. Thanks for the chance and best of luck to others!

Sep 2, 2020
Visit site
My “gaming” chair is just some old office chair. It’s not good at supporting my back, so i’ll need to stretch if i’m playing for awhile

Sep 2, 2020
Visit site
I have a normal office chair that I got 2 years and it's about to reach its breaking point. It doesn't need saying that it doesn't have good ergonomics and I'd love a DOOM gaming chair!

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I am currently using a GTRacing I got it for Christmas 2 years ago after my last one was falling apart. I like it, it's comfy but it will start to hurt my butt after a little bit of time. I am hoping to win this chair so I can pass this chair on to my girlfriend who is using my old chair I mentioned which does require a pillow to sit on and it has to be covered with a sheet because the faux leather covering the chair is coming off so the stuffing is going everywhere.

May 31, 2020
Visit site
My current gaming chair is my dads old desk chair. The arm adjustments are broken one of which is taped so it doesn't fall off and the bottom padding has basically flattened out.

Feb 12, 2020
Visit site
Well my current "not so" gaming chair is folding chair and it's not comfortable. No arm rest, no lumbar support and I can't rest my head. Man, my back hurts. Hope I can get an ergonomic gaming chair like this Doom Edition Series.

Jan 29, 2020
Visit site
I have an old DXRacer that I'm not a fan of. The arms bend out if u put just a little weight on them and the the cushion bottoms out, not as comfortable as it started out.

Feb 5, 2020
Visit site
My "gaming chair" is an office chair that my mom had and I've had it for almost 10 years now. It's worn down, the cushion lost its comfort and it just doesn't go high enough to game comfortably, especially for FPS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS