Giveaway Win an epic DOOM Edition HERO Series Gaming Chair from noblechairs and PC Gamer!

Page 16 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 1, 2020
Visit site
Still crazy to see all the love and fresh stuff DOOM gets as a franchise. Super happy about that, honestly, I've been playing classic DOOMs, DOOM 3 and all the countless mods, source ports, TCs for so long before I finally could afford myself a new GPU and got totally blasted by DOOM 2016, then DOOM: Eternal, which has a DLC on its way now, too... And this chair is just mmh, it's all too good to be a gamer right now!

Anywho, THE CHAIR. I don't have a gaming chair now. Actually never had one. The closest I've been to owning a gaming chair were two computer chairs my parents got me. I never appreciated them enough, and I only realize it right now because I am not at their house anymore and all I have to game on is some dining chair, which thankfully has a tall back for at least some support. It is definitely not the worst, though, again, there's that back that is relatively comfortable, but hell do I miss a nice computer with all the leaning, arm rests, being able to put your head on the chair and all that sweet stuff.

Having a DOOM gaming chair would just be a huge bonus over any other gaming chair I could get, I mean, you look at that thing!

Sep 1, 2020
Visit site
Dude this chair will solve most of my back problems xDD im using an old office chair and surely ill have a serious back problem if i keep using it, but poor me cant get a new one (old one was a gift) so yeah hopefully I can get this one gotta roll that rng dice!

Sep 1, 2020
Visit site
Wow! Gaming chair! That's a thing? o_O
The lifty up and down bit on my chair broke almost 2 weeks ago now. It was a Saturday afternoon, and I was about to settle down for a bout of gaming with The Witcher 3 and a beer when they chair gave way beneath me. Needless to say I ended up with a sore bum socket and covered in 660ml of Birra Moretti. :ROFLMAO:

Feb 12, 2020
Visit site
Mi chair is a office chair, not a gaming one, and while more or less when new it´s very old now and full of scratches from my cat´s nails ;)
I would love to win this, thanks for the chance!

Cheers

Jan 28, 2020
Visit site
That chair looks remarkably cool! :) So my current chair is kind of embarrassing to mention. I just sit on a yoga ball to game and I hate it! I find that I lean over with horrible posture when I really get into a game.

Sep 1, 2020
Visit site
My current gaming chair is uncomfortable for long sessions since it is almost a 20 year old computer chair. Would love to get a new one soon!

Sep 1, 2020
Visit site
Unfortunately I have no gaming chair.
I loved my chair ten years ago... but now it is just old and must be replaced.
By backs hurts often.. maybe because of the bad chair. I would love to win this gaming chair.
Awesome look!!

Sep 1, 2020
Visit site
For 5 years now I have been using one hell of a grenade as a chair.
This chair is a potato compared to normal office chairs.
It is the one many know and many hate...
the chairs used in old schools.
Wooden plates and a sturdy metal frame.
Works great for having a straight back, works bad as a gaming chair.
I do not recommend using these as long as your back is not already damaged.
This chair has a history of more than 40 years of school action and students sitting on it.
Yes, there is a number and names written underneath. :)

Jun 2, 2020
Visit site
Current chair is ordinary one. A bit rusty, broken but still doing its purpose. Never had a gaming chair in my life. To be honest, never sat on them. Must be nice.

Sep 1, 2020
Visit site
I'm a student so I use my regular chair which has been there at my workspace. My dad got it for me 😁.
It is good for regular work but a chair with good ergonomics would be very nice.

Sep 1, 2020
Visit site
my current chair is a wooden chair, hella uncomfortable and my back hurts and my butt hurts too, no armrests and i cant move around, but its better than nothing i guess : D

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS