Competition Win an EPIC Black Edition gaming chair from noblechairs!

Page 5 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 14, 2020
Visit site
Darn it. This is a tough one. Best one overall must be Portal 2. Teaching mechanics and making that process interesting on the way, all that with exciting story and, oh boy, that ending ...

Reactions: LCarlson
Jan 14, 2020
Visit site
I have to go with Knights of the Old Republic 2 (including patch fixes). The characters and storyline just really immerse me into the game. Hopefully one day we'll get more good games and maybe even films of the era.

Reactions: LCarlson
Jan 15, 2020
Visit site
My all-time favorite game is Final Fantasy XI. It's how I met my husband. I drove 12 hours to meet him and been together ever since. May will make 15 years! #VideogameLove

Reactions: Lutfij
Jan 15, 2020
Visit site
All time favourite game....I'd have to be honest and pick Halo 3. First Xbox I have was 360, raced through the first 2 games in time for its release and it floored me, I hadn't witnessed anything as cool as it before and I still go back and play through them. Yes Crash Bandicoot, God of War, Gears of War, Dark Souls and all were amazing and I love them as much, but I can consistently play through and enjoy Halo 3 every time. The story was amazing.

Jan 15, 2020
Visit site
Elder scrolls V: Skyrim: One of my first PC games and the one that I’ve put in tons of time and replays. Watching it change of time with tons of mods. It really peaked my interest in RPGs and set the bar very high for me.

D

Deleted member 612

I'd have to go with Mass Effect 2.

The whole franchise is my absolute favorite gaming series, the second game best of the three. I got really sucked into the Mass Effect universe, lore, characters, everything. Read all the books, still waiting for the movie...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS