Competition Win an EPIC Black Edition gaming chair from noblechairs!

Page 3 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 13, 2020
Visit site
That's a tough question but a stand-out for me is definitely Mount&Blade: Warband, the modding support has given it immense new life. Very excited to get hands-on with Bannerlord this year!

D

Deleted member 365

It seems fair to say with around 4000 hours it's probably CS:GO.

Jan 13, 2020
Visit site
As my favorite game, I'd probably have to say Link's Awakening. There's a lot of history there with me and it was amazing to get a re-release last year.

Jan 13, 2020
Visit site
Loom™, of course. What? Never heard about Loom™?

You mean you don't know the latest masterpiece of fantasy storytelling from Lucasfilms™ Brian Moriarty™? Why it's an extraordinary adventure with an interface of magic, stunning high-resolution, 3D landscapes, sophisticated score and musical effects. Not to mention the detailed animation and special effects, elegant point 'n' click control of characters, objects, and magic spells.

Beat the rush! Go out and buy Loom™ today!

Jan 13, 2020
Visit site
Left4Dead2. No other game has made me more friends and more late nights playing with said friends, 5000 hours on steam shows I know the way.

Jan 13, 2020
Visit site
my favorite game of all time is starwars knights of the old republic, it was so good it got me to like the starwars franchise (until recently). favorite dlc was borderlands 2.

Jan 13, 2020
Visit site
Team Fortress 2

All the characters are pretty memorable and the fact that a ten year old game still manages to show up in the top of the steam charts says a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS