Competition Win an EPIC Black Edition gaming chair from noblechairs!

Page 6 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 15, 2020
Visit site
All-time favourite game?

Uncharted 2 Among Thieves.

+ Incredibly immerse globe-trotting action-adventure story that enthrals from start to finish.
+ Amazing cast of three-dimensional characters that you'll either fall in love with or love to hate.
+ Gorgeous graphics especially for the time back in 2009 and more so with the Nathan Drake Collection on PS4.
+ Fun innovative gameplay mix of third-person gunplay, platforming, puzzle-solving, sneaking & stealth.
+ Superb level design & action setpieces.

Reactions: LCarlson
Jan 15, 2020
Visit site
Metroid Prime (NGC) - (love the trilogy - but if I have to give it to one) was just a great game to play as an FPS, it was different, heaps of puzzles to solve and enough action & lore to keep me on the edge of my seat.

Always go back to playing it every now and then.

Jan 15, 2020
Visit site
World of Warcraft. Logging in every day and playing with lots of friends and guild members was most fun I ever had in games. Though I don't play it anymore the people I met/played with are still close friends today.

Jan 15, 2020
Visit site
Not sure that I have one thesedays, but up to a few years ago I would always say Elite as that was the one game I had on every computer I ever owned, from the C64 onwards, so I'll go with that. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Jan 15, 2020
Visit site
Hard to choose only 1 game. Skyrim is really important to me, one of me closest friends and I got together because of that game. But, if I have to pick only one, it would probably be Nier Automata.

Jan 15, 2020
Visit site
My favorite game of all time is World of Warcraft. WoW is the only game I've ever played for multiple years and it's a game in which I've made some life-long friends and even a (since then failed) marriage. I have traveled to other countries to meet friends I've raided with and played with for years. The lore behind the game is so well fleshed out in novels and comics that I've just let myself become engrossed in the mythos for over a decade.

Jan 15, 2020
Visit site
All time favorite game?
With that being said, Cuphead is a run and gun game that will be one hell of a challenge for you to complete. Even on medium difficulty levels it will still take you some time to learn boss mechanics and what to expect from other bosses. But you will like that, you will like that challenge Cuphead offers you.

Jan 15, 2020
Visit site
Hmm, I would have said Saints Row 2 as it's a game that I returned to over and over again with it's great story, but the PC version has always been a bit broken even with the Gentlemen of the Row mod. So my vote would have to go to Borderlands 2. Another game that I've spent endless amounts of time with. First going solo and getting my characters through to UVHM and then co-op. I still return to the game occasionally for a co-op play through.

Jan 15, 2020
Visit site
I think my favourite game would be the elder Scrolls 5 Skyrim, it was the first game I really got into to, having now hundreds of hours I still love it

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS