Competition Win an EPIC Black Edition gaming chair from noblechairs!

Page 2 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 13, 2020
Visit site
It would have to be a toss up between a few games for my favorite. But, thanks to Netflix, I'll have to say my all time favorite (right now) is the Witcher 3.

Reactions: SWard
Jan 13, 2020
Visit site
By far it would be Warframe. I've played since the initial release, put far more money than I care to admit into my fashion, and love the community with all my heart.

Jan 13, 2020
Visit site
almost impossible for me to pick one game out of them all.. but how about The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker.

I have such great memories playing this back in grade school....

Dec 27, 2019
Visit site
Baldur's Gate 2, I think. I absolutely played it to death back in the day, and it's the game that REALLY got me into gaming beyond just messing about on whatever I had to hand.

Jan 13, 2020
Visit site
All time favorite, even though I don't play it as much nowadays, would have to be Garry's Mod (Yeah I know, it's stretching a bit, but c'mon!), I met one of my best friends playing it, and I've had more belly-ache laughs smashing physics props together in that game than any other game.

Dragon Age: Origins / Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic.

Really hard to choose between the two. I'm a sucker for this era of Bioware RPGs, but I think I might give a slight edge to Dragon Age: Origins. All of the different decisions that can be made and how well they padded out the lore and history is astounding. I'm a sucker for a story!

Julez

Dec 18, 2019
Visit site
It's gotta be Counter-Strike. So many meaningful friendships built through that game over the years. Even though I don't play it as religiously as I used to, I don't think any game can rival what it meant for me growing up.

Jan 13, 2020
Visit site
Tough one, never collectively announced a favourite of all time before. Off the top of my head, and for this giveaway, I'll say The Witcher 3 for being the most complete game I've had the pleasure of playing in the last decade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS