Giveaway Win a Lenovo Legion Monitor, keyboard, mouse and more from PC Gamer!

Page 7 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 3, 2020
Visit site
I got hooked on PC Gaming back when my parents still had time for it. Some of my early favorites were Lego Star Wars and the Sims, but later Command and Conquer: Generals and the original Unreal Tournament. My parents were big Doom and Quake fans, and I like to think that I learned my first 'curse' words watching my dad play Company of Heroes. 😂

Apr 1, 2020
Visit site
I cut my teeth with Quake II and also Unreal. Those two are what originally drew me into PC gaming and caused me to save for my first rig. Lots of great memories from the time. I've never stopped gaming since.

Jul 3, 2020
Visit site
Well, pretty sure playing a lot of Virtual cop 2, house of the dead and dx ball made me interested in gaming. And a big inspiration would be my dad and his enthusiasm for computers, he inspired me to learn more about computers and helped me build my desktop too.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
My grandfather (RIP old man) taught me how to play U-Boat on the commodore 64 when I was around 2 and a half years old. I've been hooked ever since.

Jul 3, 2020
Visit site
I’ve been a huge fan to the PC gaming world. My first actual pc game was Age of Empire 2. I remember spending hours playing that game. Since then, I’ve been playing a few city builder/ strategy like frost punk.

Jul 4, 2020
Visit site
Watching my older brother play King’s Quest on our Tandy Computer when I was a kid. And Losing to many hours on Unreal Tournament and Quake while I should’ve been studying in college too.

Jul 4, 2020
Visit site
Back in late 90s when the magazines used to come with CDs I would buy from the news stand. After doing this for few months. I said heck with it and became a subscriber. Coconut monkey ftw!

Jul 3, 2020
Visit site
I got into PC gaming originally during the days of dial-up, WarCraft II, Ultima Online, and a great online WWII flight sim game called Air Warrior 3D. I was a new father looking for a cheap hobby that would keep me at home to help with the baby... little did I know that 25 years later I we have multiple computers in my home - all built with my kids who are also now avid PC gamers. We play everything together as a family and have a great time doing it! Our family's hobby has also taught the kids how to choose their own parts and build their own rigs. My son (who was only a baby when I bought my first PC) is now about to graduate with his computer science degree and my daughter is working towards becoming a digital graphics designer... PC gaming has brought our family closer and given my children real world skill sets that will serve them well through life. Families that FRAG together stay together! ;-)

Jul 4, 2020
Visit site
I got hooked to gaming by playing DAVE on a PC back in 1995. I just fell in love with the game and still play it at times to relive those good old times.

Jul 4, 2020
Visit site
I got hooked on PC gaming when my 2 friends I met a few years ago were big on PC gaming. We met playing Destiny 1 on Xbox but have slowly switched over to PC. Now I'm looking at building my own build!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS