Win the Ultimate Elder Scrolls Board Game Bundle

Status
Not open for further replies.

SWard

Supergirl
Staff member
sky.JPG

PC Gamer and Modiphius are teaming up for an epic Elder Scrolls Boardgame giveaway! Skyrim: The Adventure Game is an endlessly replayable game of branching quests and mysteries to uncover. Take on the role of a brave Adventurer, in co-op or solo adventures with hundreds of hours of gameplay. Build your unique character, upgrade your equipment, delve into dungeons and travel across the Holds of Skyrim. Gain experience, find treasures and battle Draugr, Daedra, Dragons and more.

Each decision matters: choose wisely and you may live to tell the tale of how you too used to be an Adventurer!

You have the chance to win this amazing bundle including:

X1 The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim - Adventure Board Game - Core Game

X1 The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim - From The Ashes Expansion Board Game Add on

X1 The Elder Scrolls: Call to Arms - Dawnguard Expansion Board Game Add on

Here's how you can enter:
  1. Sign in to your PCG forums account or create one.
  2. Reply to THIS thread (without quoting the original post) and tell us what delightful refreshment you would order in a Tavern. :beermug:
  3. Enter via this competition widget to confirm your entry. Please also leave your PC Gamer forum username in the widget. DO NOT SKIP THIS STEP
  4. Entrants must be from North America, UK/Europe only for this one, sorry folks!

Good luck!

Last edited:
Aug 16, 2023
Visit site
Love my Mead. So ,I would have to go with Black-Briar or Honningbrew mead. If I had the gold on hand I would see what the Black-Briar Reserve is all about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts