Giveaway Win a Lenovo Legion Monitor, keyboard, mouse and more from PC Gamer!

Page 8 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 4, 2020
Visit site
I got into PC gaming in 2005 when my older brother introduced me to WoW. I was 10 years old and thought it was the coolest thing ever to play in a huge world.

Jul 4, 2020
Visit site
Dir
CD Games
C:\PROGRAMS\GAMES\wolfenstein.exe
or was it doom?
lots of fun in the DOS days and haven't looked back. Finally back building a PC after 20 year break!

Jul 4, 2020
Visit site
The endless possibilities for customization.. from power to brand to lighting, seeing how you can put your own personal stamp on your battle station was what ultimately converted me from console gaming.

Jul 4, 2020
Visit site
I loved Doom and Warcraft, but what really got me hooked was lan games on the original Starcraft. Watching the way everyone looked around at the other players anytime a nuclear launch was detected was priceless.

Jul 4, 2020
Visit site
CounterStrike 1.6 got me hooked on PC gaming. It was the second game I played, first was Warcraft but I got in love with shooters so I wanted the maximum possible control and power, back then consoles was so week! :)

May 4, 2020
Visit site
Playing really old games like LucasArts adventures, flight simulators (F117 Stealth Fighter comes to mind) with my dad got me hooked on PC Gaming. It's been a long journey.

Jul 4, 2020
Visit site
When going to school for my M$ MCSE certification, in a class lab we set up a Lan session playing Rainbow Six:Rogue Spear. This was my first experience with multi-player FPS. 20 years later and going, I am still hooked.

Jul 5, 2020
Visit site
It started in 2010 when I was 7 y/o I just found out about pc games I quickly pirated minecraft and cs 1.6 later on I started playing roblox and AQW.

Jul 5, 2020
Visit site
I got into PC Gaming after seeing my uncle play Unreal Tournament 2004 online with his clan Ventrilo. He showed me how to play that and Jedi Academy the following morning and I've been hooked ever since.

Jul 5, 2020
Visit site
I got hooked playing Zork. I'm old, that was a text based game from the early 80's when floppy disks ruled!

Last edited by a moderator:
May 3, 2020
Visit site
My dad has had Computers since the 80s, and it was watching him play games on it, then eventually we had a DOS computer where I played some old stuff, but it really clicked when we finally got Command and Conquer when me, my dad and my brothers would all play it together: Since then, I've primarily been a PC Gamer.

Jul 5, 2020
Visit site
I watched my older brother playing the singleplayer from various Call of Duty games from CoD 4: Modern Warfare and the beautiful Assassins Creed 1 and then slowly slowly I became a gamer. He still calls me "gamer wannabe" as joke, but I really am one!

Jul 5, 2020
Visit site
I got hooked on PC gaming recently. I'm 17 and help lead the computer building club at my high school. I managed to save up and build my own system. We also help community members and have built systems for our theater department and a couple teachers. I'm currently building systems for a couple of my friends and if I won this monitor I think it would make a really awesome gift for one of them :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS