Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 625 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 31, 2020
Visit site
I've never been so excited for a game in my life. It's why I built a PC, not a very powerful one but decent. Thing I most want to see is the quests themselves, CD Projekt Red are just so good at quests.

May 31, 2020
Visit site
I really like everything CD Projekt has done, so I would like to discover the wonderfull world of Cyberpunk 2077 in the best possible capacity. Witcher 3 is my favourite game ever...yet.

May 31, 2020
Visit site
I just want to roam the streets, submerge in the night life of this amazing city... besides of completing the main and all the possible side quests of course. I bet I wont get bored of that world even after all those missions. Night city seems like the most immersive place of all since I started playing games, I would like to be lost in it.

May 31, 2020
Visit site
I'm most excited by the extensive world building and interactable relationships we've seen so far! I've been waiting for this game for 3 years and although I wish we had gotten it sooner the anticipation couldn't be higher!

May 31, 2020
Visit site
Honestly, I'm so over the top excited to just get lost in the world of Cyberpunk 2077. Drive around, experience the city, it's inextricably complex web of inhabitants, the immersive audioscene of the life all around...I'm ready when it's ready

May 31, 2020
Visit site
I wish to go against the grain on this one, annoy the police, those special paramedics that show on trailer and specialy the Big guys; corporation, politicians.
Just been an lone wolf against the powerful and mighty.
Just hope that they add multiple save files so i can jump between multiple characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS