Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 623 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 31, 2020
Visit site
I have allready thought about my plan. At first i want to finish the game as a V (male) in stealth mode :D, see all mele weapons and close enemy finishes. And then start new game in V xd (famele) and go hard on everything shoting to everyone destroing all i can see XD

May 20, 2020
Visit site
I want to enhance my cybernetics to the extreme and become the top recognized mercenary for the rich and powerful (aka, side with the corporates) and see how the story dwells out. Then I'll do the same from the gang's pov and see how much it affects the gameplay.

May 31, 2020
Visit site
First playthrough is going to be brute muscle. Shoot first, ask questions later. Gonna try to do a mainly melee build.

Second playthrough will do a smoothtalker if I notice many charisma checks in playthrough 1. Otherwise, full stealth.

May 31, 2020
Visit site
I would start by customizing my character to the fullest! Go out in the Night City and perform some crazy stealth on the missions with all the cybernetic gadgets at my disposal. Need to become one the machine in order to achieve my goal. Not gonna lie. Every experience with this game would be amazing and can't wait to render everything in glorious 4k resolution.

May 31, 2020
Visit site
Creating my character, which will probably take me more than a couple of hours as i love customizing. Together with that i love to just explore the world around me in a game especially when its so different than the world we currently live in

May 25, 2020
Visit site
Oh man, i'd love to just visit the Night City at night and see it's whole futuristic neon beauty with Raytracing ON, which i think this card would be amazing for. Hope i might get lucky this time, cause i ain't sellin' this on ebay like so many winners of these cards do these days. I mean, if you don't even need it and put it up for sale the other day, why even bother taking the place of actual fans who would like something as cool as this for their whole life?

May 31, 2020
Visit site
I just want to play a good cyberpunk game with an elaborate story. Meet characters, find their quests. Sometimes just wander around stumble on some small questline

May 31, 2020
Visit site
My character would be a intelegent loner, that would only want to see good in the people and be disgusted by the corruption and madness that has enveloped the world.

He is a trained hacker and martial arts experts, he used to be a equivalent to a nowadays Jarhead (United States Marine Corp) until he saw all the damage he did by just blindly following orders and want to better his life by fighting against injustice and corruption.

His preferred weapon is a Bolt action sniper rifle and his beloved knife.
He doesnt take pleasure out of killing but isnt shy of it.

Some people see him as the deserter that he is or the kind person that wants to try to be a better man.

One thing is what they all agree you dont want come into a argument with him.

then he will .............

May 31, 2020
Visit site
It's hard for me to decide which of the two things I want to do first. I would certainly like to sink into the storyline part of this game. I have great confidence in CDPR when it comes to the plot, unforgettable characters and twists and turns. I am convinced that the story, as in the case of the Witcher 3 game, will accompany me long after the main thread ends. The second thing I would like to do in Cyberpunk 2077 is to walk through the most crowded areas of the city. Feel how this city lives, watch the daily routine of NPCs and feel the atmosphere of a dirty, spoiled metropolis to the rhythm of heavy electronic music.

May 31, 2020
Visit site
The thing I'm looking forward to do most is just to explore the environment that CD Projekt Red have created; the sounds, the visuals they have a way of bringing the imagination to life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts