Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 624 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 31, 2020
Visit site
I've been waiting for this game for a long long time after finishing my favorite 'The Witcher III' for thousands playing-hour. Indeed, I can't wait to see what CD Projekt Red has to offer for their new- brand games this time. Waiting for beautiful graphics with great soundtracks and gameplay as well.

May 31, 2020
Visit site
First chance I get, I want to stand on a highrise in the heart of Night City. Not the tallest building so I can have the corporate megastructures above me and the shady appartment blocks below. It has to be at night so the lighting has it's maximum effect. Music off. And I'll just pan around and view the city, listening to it's ambience, taking it all in, what will no doubt be one of the best gaming experiences ever.

I've been waiting for a game like this for over a decade. I cannot wait to play it.

May 31, 2020
Visit site
I'm really looking forward to exploring the transhumanist aspects of the game. In my day to day life I'm limited to the body that I was born with. In Cyberpunk 2077, however, I can freely explore the part of myself that always wanted to push beyond genetic limitations and create a character that best fits my personality.

Also haning out with Keanu as Jonny Silverhand is pretty neat too :3

May 31, 2020
Visit site
Looking forward to being immersed in the game and taking copious amounts of screenshots. The game and screenshots can later be used as inspiration and motivation to make my own projects out of aluminum that resemble objects found in Cyberpunk 2077.

May 31, 2020
Visit site
At the moment I do not have configuration to run this masterpiece of game, but never say never.
I love everything about Cyberpunk 2077, chracters, customization, world, etc. . .
Good luck!

May 31, 2020
Visit site
What I'm looking forward the most is just the sheer amount of depth and detail CDProject Red is known for in their games and just experiencing all that together to form an immersive role playing experience.

May 31, 2020
Visit site
Most of all I'd love to explore the game world. Wandering around, watching, listen, do things. When so many people have invested so much time and effort in to something, even the artificial world becomes somewhat alive and it's a great pleasure to discover its mysteries.

May 31, 2020
Visit site
After finishing The Witcher 3, I could not get myself immersed in other video games. It's almost like TW3 ruined those other games for me, so I hope Cyberpunk 2077 fixes that!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts