Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 622 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 31, 2020
Visit site
I want to explore the countless characters and personal relationships that this game has to offer. CDPR has some of the best writing in the industry and seeing in the context of this new game is a massive boon.

May 31, 2020
Visit site
Personally, I would like to see the people of Night City. How they find themselves in this dystopian future. Did they adapt to live under such circumstances or do they struggle day by day?
What people do for work, fun?
How obsessed people are about body modification? Can you live without any enhancements? If you do not own any of the body modifications, are you considered poor or freak?
How far goes consumerism?
And finally, is there any kind of kindness? Or should I ask: is there any room for kindness?

May 31, 2020
Visit site
I am a huge Cyberpunk fan and have been waiting for this game since its announcement 8 years ago. I can't wait to immerse myself in Night City and take in its atmosphere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts