Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 620 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 31, 2020
Visit site
With the replayability being touted in the game, I can't wait to go on the journey of 100% completion through the branching and interconnected plotlines that Night City will offer.

May 31, 2020
Visit site
All I have ever wanted to do all these years is divulge into a super futuristic world which feels lived in and realised. To take on narratives and quests which are packed with thrill and ultimate satisfaction. Making choices, saving people and occasionally playing the bad guy. My gut says that cyberpunk is all about thriving in a world which is already doomed and I cant wait to devote another 200 hours of my life into this massive, crazy setting!

May 31, 2020
Visit site
I would like to overclock my body parts to beyond just to see if i get multiple blue screen during intense combat situations. Just kidding, the power that without control is not power.

May 31, 2020
Visit site
Been waiting for this game since it was first announced years ago! In the event that we can eat in the game, I want to find a ramen bar, and eat noodles in the heart of the city, on a dark, rainy night.

May 31, 2020
Visit site
After all comments of the game 😂
I'd just want to get this card just to play Keanu Reeves' char. and check how he's punked and funked 😂👊👊.

May 31, 2020
Visit site
If Cyberpunk 2077 can create the same memories and invoke the same emotions I felt in The Witcher 3 but in a different world, then I know this year will be worth it. The atmosphere, the environment, I can not wait for the experience.

May 31, 2020
Visit site
i dont have a hype for this game ,im just hoping if its a cd project red game it will be legendary and i wanna drive around the open world in fast futuristic car and explore all the side missions to grond exp

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS