Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 619 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 30, 2020
Visit site
If I’m being completely honest I’d really just like to walk around in cyberpunk and experience this futuristic world. This probably isn’t going to win; but if the devs read this I’ll be so hyped. The game looks amazing from the trailers and it just looks like the game that I’ve been waiting for. Keep it up guys and I’m looking for that September release date!!

May 30, 2020
Visit site
I just want to get lost in the world. Forget all my problems, lights off, headphones on and live a life as a Cyberpunk; running shady jobs, walking dangerous streets, getting into fights and, of course, hanging out with The Keanu.

May 30, 2020
Visit site
I’m super excited for this game to release! A lot of choices for character customisation, and I’m already planning a netrunner/assassin playthrough with a Corpo background. This demo and deep dive looks absolutely amazing! Cant wait for the release date.

May 31, 2020
Visit site
The thing I want to do most is character customization. I always spend at least 2hrs on character customization at the beginning of games. Also, I know the game is meant to be played as is but I am also excited to see what modders can create for the game as well. Thank you for this giveaway!

May 31, 2020
Visit site
I know winning this contest is almost impossible but still I like the thrill of the “what if I win?” So I’m entering this contest anyways.
I have been saving up for a new graphics card for a month or two ( I am looking at a geoforce 2070) so I could play Cyberpunk 2077 with the best graphics and with rtx ray tracing. Honestly if I win I could put the money I have saved just for a graphics card into something more productive (or just blow it all on more video games).

What I want to do in Cyberpunk 2077 is what I did when I was playing The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion as a child and that is to feel the magical fantasy of a fictional word and immerse myself in it. I wanna play not as myself in cyberpunk but as someone who is different, a person who has lived in this fictional world and cause events that will go down in that worlds history. To sum it all up, I want to live in the world of Cyberpunk 2077 as a different person than who I am and change said world.

May 31, 2020
Visit site
I have wanted to play this game since the rumor of it's existence spread. So, what I want to do most is spend far too long on every little thing this game offers. The story seems riveting, the concepts are interesting, and CDPR has proven that they can and will deliver stories and quests that keep the player engaged. The whole package looks like a dream.

I most want to play the living daylights out of this thing and see all the hard work the team has put into creating everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS