Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 621 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 31, 2020
Visit site
Looks like it'll be good.

I'd like to see how the movement is. Good fps games with good movement are my favorite, so if it has a lot of nuance to it I'll enjoy double jumping around.

May 31, 2020
Visit site
I can’t wait to immerse myself in this world. I’ve been waiting for a game like this since Deus Ex first game out and now it’s almost here. I’m so excited to simply create my character and start the journey.

May 31, 2020
Visit site
I can't wait to be a diplomat and living, walking blade at the same time and if people aren't reasonable or are just straight-up trying to **** me up I will show them the errors of their ways and cut them down to size!

May 31, 2020
Visit site
I would like to lose myself in the game, with so many things to see and experience i don't even know what to do first except looking around me amazed by cd project mastery

Feb 7, 2020
Visit site
I want to do the same thing I always try to do when playing RPGs, try to become the biggest badass around and save the day. I need to feel overpowered, it helps deal with real life where I feel so powerless so often.

In the game I can make a difference, I can have an impact. I can be the hero.

May 31, 2020
Visit site
My aspiration would be to roleplay as Morgan Blackhand's successor – carrying out missions in a non-lethal manner (unless forced to resort to extreme measures):

"... all five kidnappers were captured by Morgan (alone) and turned over to Federal Authorities. They were bruised, battered and beaten, but alive. ..."
— Juan-Paul "RipperDoc" Duvalier

May 31, 2020
Visit site
I want to revel in a visual world rendered by my brand new 2080 ti... also, go pal about with Keanu Reeves as if this were my own personal Bill and Ted sequel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS