Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 617 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 30, 2020
Visit site
I really just want to play the game, and when i do, i want to be able to play with more then 30-40 fps, my current GPU is back from 2013, so i can't pull games that well :(

May 30, 2020
Visit site
I just started a gaming channel on Youtube but I dont have a gaming pc powerful enough to play the most recent and demanding games like RDR2 or Cyberpunk 2077. I loved the witcher 3, and have loved everything i have seen from cd projekt red. I would be thrilled to win such an amazing gpu that would let me play it.

May 30, 2020
Visit site
I most want to see how I can customise a Quadra V-Tech, and then take my ride out to cruise Night City and see what kind of adventures can be found by simply cruising the streets.

May 30, 2020
Visit site
I’m most excited for the story’s, the people. Not just V’s story, but everyone's story. Night City looks like such a cold and colorful city, with the people being just as colorful, I’m sure they will have great insight on the city. So I guess what I’m saying is just the background dialogue and ambiance?

May 30, 2020
Visit site
I've been using a terrible graphics card for so long I can barely play anything anymore. I cant wait for the dense world and character customization in Cyberpunk. The game looks amazing and using this graphics card would be a life changer

May 30, 2020
Visit site
I seriously hope I can test my playing style using to the mechanics. Something I really enjoy in a video game is a high degree of customization, I'm excited by the way I could choose upgrades to complete the missions.

The Npc and the background city seems alive btw. :love:

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts