Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 618 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 30, 2020
Visit site
I’m most excited for the story’s, the people. Not just V’s story, but everyone's story. Night City looks like such a cold and colorful city, with the people being just as colorful, I’m sure they will have great insight on the city. So I guess what I’m saying is just the background dialogue and ambiance?

May 30, 2020
Visit site
I've been using a terrible graphics card for so long I can barely play anything anymore. I cant wait for the dense world and character customization in Cyberpunk. The game looks amazing and using this graphics card would be a life changer

May 30, 2020
Visit site
I seriously hope I can test my playing style using to the mechanics. Something I really enjoy in a video game is a high degree of customization, I'm excited by the way I could choose upgrades to complete the missions.

The Npc and the background city seems alive btw. :love:

May 30, 2020
Visit site
CD Project Red’s upcoming title had me had me nothing short of awestruck when they released the 2018 E3 reveal. Way back it was everything a 9 year old futurist avid gamer, fascinated by high grade tech & mesmerizing skylines, could ever dream of. I personally just want get lost in Night City. I want to see Cyberpunk 2077’s promise of a distant, dystopian world, the one we only get a glimpse of one on TV and the silver screens.

May 30, 2020
Visit site
Driving or walking through neon-lit streets sounds amazing. Just taking it all in, while the moon reflects off small puddles here and there unable to shine its light into the city's darkest alleys.
Honestly can't wait! I really hope the game's atmosphere will be just as or, preferably, even more gripping as in The Witcher 3. I'm imagining something like a more immersive and fleshed-out version of the world of Deus Ex: Mankind Divided but more punk and alive while keeping the scabby and dystopian feeling.

Status
Not open for further replies.