Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 611 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 30, 2020
Visit site
I have been wondering for a long time how the vision of a world very distant from the present day could look like.So what I would like to do in CYBERPUNK 2077,I would just like to stroll through the huge beautiful Night City and see what the vision of the future world looks like in the eyes of CD PROJECT RED.A big part of my adventure in this game would be to admire the beautiful views that would stay in my memory for a very long time.

May 30, 2020
Visit site
I want to explore the world. I love exploring open world games, climbing to all the high places, crawling into the nooks and crannies to find the small details and perhaps even easter eggs left by the developers

May 30, 2020
Visit site
I'd love to escape this humdrum reality to a dystopian future where I can immerse myself into a world a story that takes me far away to another time and place where you never know what's going to happen next.

May 30, 2020
Visit site
I really just want to explore the world they've created, I love the cyberpunk setting and aesthetic so having such a highly polished version of that from such a great developer is definitely interesting to me.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I'm most excited to learn more about the world of Cyberpunk 2077; CD Projekt Red has always done a great job with world building.
Otherwise, I'm excited to hunt for any and all connections between this game and the Witcher Franchise.

May 30, 2020
Visit site
I want to explore and see the life of the town. I have watching this game for such a long time and it looks gotgeous I want to see how my actions can alter the game play.

May 30, 2020
Visit site
I can’t wait to complete 100% of this game. I want to explore every nook and cranny of Night City and see what this game has to offer and replay to find the differing story outcome based on my choices 🤗😬

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts