Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 611 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 30, 2020
Visit site
There is so much I'm gonna do with this game, explore every facet, different playthroughs with choices and builds, learn it inside and out, play mods as the community starts to make them... but what I'm looking forward to most, is just exploration. Walking and driving around Night City, taking in the environment and design and sound... cyberpunk is an aesthetic I've loved since before I knew what it was called, as a kid playing Shadowrun on Genesis. Can't wait!

May 30, 2020
Visit site
I really want to play this game cuz it looks really cool and i like cyberpunk theme like akira and i want to play the story cause im really curious about it and i also really need the gpu i want to finish my first pc build all i need left is the gpu cause i have no money left lol and i if i win this i will finish my pc build thx

May 30, 2020
Visit site
I really want to see how far you can push into the Net as it exists witht he Rabbids and roaming AI's. Other than that just live in a cyberpunk world and explore it for all its worth

May 30, 2020
Visit site
I could say that I’m going to explore night city to it’s fullest or full on role-play as a corpo, but I’m reality I’m just going to spend all my time worshiping Keanu

Last edited:
May 30, 2020
Visit site
I will spend most of my time contemplating the details of the Cyberpunk 2077 universe, then after several hours, I will start to play the actual game.

May 30, 2020
Visit site
I have been wondering for a long time how the vision of a world very distant from the present day could look like.So what I would like to do in CYBERPUNK 2077,I would just like to stroll through the huge beautiful Night City and see what the vision of the future world looks like in the eyes of CD PROJECT RED.A big part of my adventure in this game would be to admire the beautiful views that would stay in my memory for a very long time.

May 30, 2020
Visit site
I want to explore the world. I love exploring open world games, climbing to all the high places, crawling into the nooks and crannies to find the small details and perhaps even easter eggs left by the developers

May 30, 2020
Visit site
I'd love to escape this humdrum reality to a dystopian future where I can immerse myself into a world a story that takes me far away to another time and place where you never know what's going to happen next.

May 30, 2020
Visit site
I really just want to explore the world they've created, I love the cyberpunk setting and aesthetic so having such a highly polished version of that from such a great developer is definitely interesting to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts