Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 613 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 30, 2020
Visit site
I can't wait to explore the world of Cyberpunk 2077 vertically, the fact that buildings will have many vertical levels is so cool! Waiting for my pre-order to arrive, only a hundred or so more days <3

Mar 25, 2020
Visit site
I would probably end up spending several hours just sitting around in the game, listening to the soundtrack and the ambiance. Then sometimes I would probably actually get to the proper gameplay.

May 30, 2020
Visit site
The thing I want to do the most in Cyberpunk 2077 is doing a stealth netrunner pacifist run. And then all the other playstyle runs. I aim to have 2000+ hours in this game and can't wait for it!

May 30, 2020
Visit site
I really want that because ive been watching a lot of videos about it and im also currently saving money for a pc. I currently have a 2012 dell pc abd this could be the greatest gift ever with my favourite game right now.

May 30, 2020
Visit site
I’m looking forward to a new cyberpunk game. It’s one of my favourite genres and CD PROJEKT RED being the developer is just going to make this game the best game of the DECADE!

May 19, 2020
Visit site
First of all, I am going to spend countless of hours in the character creation to create my badass cyberpunk character that I will use for the rest of the game. Next, will be exploring and enjoying the amazing cybertronic world that the devs have put so much blood, sweat and tears into crafting. Last but not least, is to spend my time with breathtaking Keanu Reeves, such a big fan of him. <3 Thanks all the great people that have put in so much effort into creating this great piece of art.

May 30, 2020
Visit site
I have just been binging Cyberpunk trailers, and just imagining how I'm going to feel like Takeshi Kovacs, being a one mean killing machine.... God I just can't wait to play the game!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS