Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 612 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 2, 2020
Visit site
I'm most excited to learn more about the world of Cyberpunk 2077; CD Projekt Red has always done a great job with world building.
Otherwise, I'm excited to hunt for any and all connections between this game and the Witcher Franchise.

May 30, 2020
Visit site
I want to explore and see the life of the town. I have watching this game for such a long time and it looks gotgeous I want to see how my actions can alter the game play.

May 30, 2020
Visit site
I can’t wait to complete 100% of this game. I want to explore every nook and cranny of Night City and see what this game has to offer and replay to find the differing story outcome based on my choices 🤗😬

Jan 15, 2020
Visit site
I just want to walk (run) around the world of Cyberpunk 2077, see the people, animals, natural beauties, other creatures maybe, just wanna have fun for a period of time b4 diving into this story :)

May 30, 2020
Visit site
My Girlfriend and I have been together for 3 years we originally met in a witcher group she lived in Arizona I lived in Kansas. Her love for The Witcher started on the release date of the very first one. She lives and breathes Witcher 3 with over 2.5k hours in game she doesn't know it yet but I plan on asking her to marry me in October. Along with the ring I can't imagine a better gift to give to her. <3 Thanks everyone

May 30, 2020
Visit site
One of my greatest regrets was looking up pretty much every mission of Witcher 3 before I even played the game. It was the first Witcher game I got & it took that awesome feeling of not knowing & discovering things for first time.
So my goal in Cyberpunk is to experience that for first time without any help & try & see if I can complete whole story & get good ending... I absolutely loved the medieval world of Witcher & the unbelievably good story telling & now finally the chance to explore the future & another great story is incredibly exciting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts