Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 610 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 30, 2020
Visit site
I just want to sit down after a long day's work, turn out the lights, put on my headset, and just soak in the whole atmosphere of Night City for a few blissful hours.

May 30, 2020
Visit site
In cyberpunk 2077, I really look forward to exploring this detailed world and engaging in the storylines! I'm a huge fan of non lethal playthroughs, so i would attempt this on at least one playthrough of the game!

May 30, 2020
Visit site
Oh, the most interesting will be to seek the easter eggs in the missions or just in the world - I'm definitely looking to find some traces (or even a dedicated mission!) of Johny Mnemonic, to work kinda data-messenger and installing some brain-memory-implants. Oh boy, so many different options there!

May 30, 2020
Visit site
I just want to try to fully experience this world whilst also having random wtf moments when I can hear a certain action juggernaut. John Wick & Cyberpunk ftw!!

May 30, 2020
Visit site
This probably my most anticipated game of all time. Cyberpunk is one of my favorite genres and it looks like this game will be the best one so far. I’d probably spend hours in character customization and then experiment with all the cybernetics you can get.

May 30, 2020
Visit site
Cyberpunk is a unique & fascinating genre. Though have experienced them in other forms of media like movies, animes etc. but haven't truly experienced it in videogames yet.

And coming off The Witcher 3, I just want to get lost in a cyberpunk universe as meticulously crafted if not more than the aforementioned game. I am confident that the ambitious and talented team at CDPR will pull this off :)

May 30, 2020
Visit site
I just want to walk around in nightcity and immers myself with the world of Cyberpunk77. Ever since i saw the firs trailer for the game i was really excited for it and i cant belive its finaly coming out.

May 30, 2020
Visit site
If I could win this I would instantly start living the fastest life I can as the cyberpunk I know I can be. Whatever makes me the most money, maybe even hit the strip club! Going to watch this card destroy! Sweet Card. Good luck everyone!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS