Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 609 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 30, 2020
Visit site
i can not wait to explore Night City, seeing the visuals and the gameplay videos show how there are so many details to such a big city. I also can not wait to see how forming relationships works. Finding a significant other in this game seems very interesting as I have never played a game with this ability. Looking forward to the game!!

May 30, 2020
Visit site
Looking forward to quit my job so I can waste my life on a great game again. Won't afford an uppgrade to the computer though so this card would be great.

Last edited by a moderator:
May 30, 2020
Visit site
Looking forward to playing Cyberpunk my with partner. This would be a great addition to the new build we have in mind if we can manage it. Either way, just looking forward to the game. Cheers lads.

May 30, 2020
Visit site
What I'm looking forward to most is finally trying out RTX, as well as to spend hours customizing my character's appearance and developing him/her into a true master of shadows and intrigue - I'd like to have my first playthough as a super stealthy assassin who is smart and tries to outsmart NPCs in any given situation, both in encounters or in dialogues.

May 30, 2020
Visit site
I'm excited to see the mechanics in game and to see how the story is going to go, looks like a lot of fun so far. I've been saving up money for an RTX 2080 for a while but here's a chance to win one for free so I figure why not haha.

Last edited by a moderator:
May 30, 2020
Visit site
What I like to experience most is the free roam rpg elements and how my actions in the world result in the story. It's a new era for games where the player has to make their own decisions on the flow of the story.

May 30, 2020
Visit site
Firstly, I want to solve the issue of bottleneck of my pc and play Cyberpunk with satisfying performance (low input lag, high fps, and mesmerizing graphic quality that RTX 2080 TI has to offer.

May 30, 2020
Visit site
I'm most looking forward to trying out all the different paths available in the game over multiple playthroughs. It'll be interesting to see how much each choice affects the direction of the story.

May 30, 2020
Visit site
Honestly I want to get my hands on the character creator. I love a good detailed character creator. I want to take my time mess with all the setting and make my perfect first version of V.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS