Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 607 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 29, 2020
Visit site
What I want to do most in Cyberpunk 2077 is explore and push the limits. I want to see how far I am able to progress in cyber modifications, with the end goal of immortality.

I further want to work with my friends and establish a good foundation to bring new gamers in, and show them a world without limits...

May 29, 2020
Visit site
I want to find a way to get through as much as the game as I can without anyone knowing whether or not I killed anyone. Not pacifist, mind you, just suspiciously innocent.

May 29, 2020
Visit site
I would enjoy every moment, detail and tech in-game since I get to experience "2077" coz I'll be 86 years old in real life come 2077. By then(if I'm still alive and kicking), I would be amazed at maybe some(if there are any) of the things that the game got right.

May 29, 2020
Visit site
I am super excited to try out the vehicles and driving, I read that they have a 'call your vehicle' feature like with horses in Witcher 3 and that has me stoked!

May 29, 2020
Visit site
I want to dive headfirst into this world, and just sit in the middle of Night City and do some NPC watching. I can't imagine the detail that has gone into each individual character!

May 29, 2020
Visit site
As a fan of open ended games where you can make your own story, I’m really looking forward to a bit of a change and a game that has its own fully fleshed out story to tell!

- Whistler

May 29, 2020
Visit site
Been looking at this for a long time and I'm not going to lie I don't think my 1080 can handle this beast but if it can I want to play with the Character creation to see how far it can go.

May 29, 2020
Visit site
I can't wait to get immersed in all of what Night City has to offer! I just want to experience a crazy cyberpunk world with a brand-new singleplayer cyberpunk story. Plus CD Project Red are making the game, so you know it's gonna be good! (The Witcher 3: The Wild Hunt is my favourite game of all time)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts