Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 608 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 29, 2020
Visit site
Its cyber. With punk elements. In the future. The city is teeming with life from all diaspora. Who wouldn't want to lose a lifetime there?

Plus let's support a decent development company that actually prioritizes story telling.

May 29, 2020
Visit site
what i want to do most? god i want to just drive around and take it all in and probably tbh just dramatically walk around and look at things for hours lol :tearsofjoy:

May 29, 2020
Visit site
I like enjoying the beautiful scenery of Night city. Appreciate the work of developers build this game. Creating a game especially like cyberpunk requires a lot of effort, even a single building in games worth a lot. Combination of beautiful game and a good story can give huge meaning for me. I just love beautiful games and good storyline. And Cyberpunk 2077 will be one of them.

May 29, 2020
Visit site
I've always had this strange attraction to apocalyptic scenarios. Terminator, Half Life, all worlds I've gotten invested in, including one I've made for myself in my head.

What I want to do the most in Cyberpunk is explore. I want to explore every nook and cranny of this crazy world that they've made for us. I want to know it's history, it's economy, how it powers it's cities. I want to know how that world works.

May 29, 2020
Visit site
I most look forward to seeing the story, and the levels of freedom. So I guess, what I will be doing is playing the game... Perhaps quite a few times, depending on the experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS